Dozens of antivirus programs exist, with varying prices and different levels of effectiveness. Comodo Antivirus offers total PC protection for free, not some stripped down version of a paid product. You can easily scan any drive or file, get in-depth reports on viral activity and detect suspicious files, with our user-friendly interface.
Comodo Antivirus has been built with intelligence: it recognizes typical viral behavior. Antivirus, upon detecting a suspicious file that could be a virus, will immediately place that file in "Antivirus Jail": the file is blocked, awaiting trial. If it's a viral invader, delete it. Comodo Antivirus also includes a mechanism for user to submit any files look suspicious to the Safe List and get immediate feedback on possibly viral files from Comodo security experts and other PC-users.
5 secrets about Comodo Antivirus:
- Proactive "intelligent" protection intercepts unknown threats
- Automatic updates for the most current virus protection
- Easy to use interface lets you install and forget: no annoying pop-ups or false alarms
- Isolation of all suspicious files eliminates the chance of PC contamination
- Defense + technology constantly protects you
- Cloud based antivirus scanning detects malicious file even if a user does not have up-to-date virus definitions.
- Cloud based behavior analysis system detects zero-day malware INSTANTLY.
- Simply install and forget, while Antivirus continues to protect
System Requirements: Windows 7 / Vista / XP SP2 / Windows 8 and 152 MB RAM / 400 MB hard disk space