As the number of internet threats increases, users are faced with choosing a browser which fits both their security needs and meets their particular browsing necessities. Comodo IceDragon is built on the Mozilla browser core and combines the basic functionality of the original code with the Comodo security features. In this first release are included security features such as Comodo Secure DNS (only on wide-system) and Site Inspector. The Site inspector functionality has been extended to allow users to scan a link in Site Inspector from the context menu. Realizing the importance of social interactions through various social networks, the social media feature has been integrated in Comod IceDragon allowing users to share links on several social networks. IceDragon combines these features with a sleek interface, providing a seamless browsing experience.
- Tell me why you think Firefox is better. in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Help with hyperlinks on my pages, please? in Web Design / Programming
- Hackintosh Help in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Remote Desktop Connection - Safe behind an up to date router for LAN access? in Internet, Network & Security
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Show us your Battlestations - 2015 Edition in Hardware Hangout
- RAM bad? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.