As the number of internet threats increases, users are faced with choosing a browser which fits both their security needs and meets their particular browsing necessities. Comodo IceDragon is built on the Mozilla browser core and combines the basic functionality of the original code with the Comodo security features. In this first release are included security features such as Comodo Secure DNS (only on wide-system) and Site Inspector. The Site inspector functionality has been extended to allow users to scan a link in Site Inspector from the context menu. Realizing the importance of social interactions through various social networks, the social media feature has been integrated in Comod IceDragon allowing users to share links on several social networks. IceDragon combines these features with a sleek interface, providing a seamless browsing experience.
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Surface Pro 3 now $649 for limited time! in Back Page News
- International Space Station Updates (thread 2) in Science Discussion & News
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-7 ISS Resupply (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Test Pilot Admits the F-35 Can’t Dogfight in Domestic Politics
- Build 10159 - apps won't launch in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Moving Windows to a 2nd Hard drive in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.