As the number of internet threats increases, users are faced with choosing a browser which fits both their security needs and meets their particular browsing necessities. Comodo IceDragon is built on the Mozilla browser core and combines the basic functionality of the original code with the Comodo security features. In this first release are included security features such as Comodo Secure DNS (only on wide-system) and Site Inspector. The Site inspector functionality has been extended to allow users to scan a link in Site Inspector from the context menu. Realizing the importance of social interactions through various social networks, the social media feature has been integrated in Comod IceDragon allowing users to share links on several social networks. IceDragon combines these features with a sleek interface, providing a seamless browsing experience.
- COD: Black Ops 3 Now Available for Digital Pre-Order on Xbox One in Microsoft Console
- Python Browser in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Progress ISS cargo flight: FAILURE in Science Discussion & News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- How best to make a website mobile friendly? in Web Design / Programming
- Windows 8.1 Waking up every hour. in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- AnyDesk 1.3.2 Beta in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.