As the number of internet threats increases, users are faced with choosing a browser which fits both their security needs and meets their particular browsing necessities. Comodo IceDragon is built on the Mozilla browser core and combines the basic functionality of the original code with the Comodo security features. In this first release are included security features such as Comodo Secure DNS (only on wide-system) and Site Inspector. The Site inspector functionality has been extended to allow users to scan a link in Site Inspector from the context menu. Realizing the importance of social interactions through various social networks, the social media feature has been integrated in Comod IceDragon allowing users to share links on several social networks. IceDragon combines these features with a sleek interface, providing a seamless browsing experience.
- StartIsBack++ 1.0 Windows 10 Start menu program released in front page news
- Windows 10 'Service Release 1' expected to roll out next month in front page news
- Windows 10 upgrade through windows update. Need to cancel it. in microsoft windows discussion support
- Weird Windows 10 Notification Items in microsoft windows discussion support
- A Neowin Guide to Linux Distributions in linux unix discussion support
- Windows Update in Windows 10: A massive bag of hurt in microsoft windows discussion support
- You'll soon be able to summon Microsoft's digital assistant with the $23 'Cortana Button' in front page news
- Broken taskbar icons on Windows 10 after Store update in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.