As the number of internet threats increases, users are faced with choosing a browser which fits both their security needs and meets their particular browsing necessities. Comodo IceDragon is built on the Mozilla browser core and combines the basic functionality of the original code with the Comodo security features. In this first release are included security features such as Comodo Secure DNS (only on wide-system) and Site Inspector. The Site inspector functionality has been extended to allow users to scan a link in Site Inspector from the context menu. Realizing the importance of social interactions through various social networks, the social media feature has been integrated in Comod IceDragon allowing users to share links on several social networks. IceDragon combines these features with a sleek interface, providing a seamless browsing experience.
- IceDragon is based on Firefox 16.0.2.
- Added Personas compatibility.
- Added Help in UI.
- Added Comodo Logo next to caption box.
- about:support page
- about:home page
- some GUI issues
- Windows Media Player plugin does not work in IceDragon.
- Importing data during the installation of Comodo IceDragon may not work in some cases.
- Minor GUI issues.