COMODO Registry Cleaner is a tool developed to fix errors and optimize the performance of the Windows registry. This tool is very careful with the registry and never deletes a registry entry if this could harm your system. For safety reasons, COMODO Registry Cleaner makes automatic backup before cleaning the registry entries.
COMODO Registry Cleaner removes items from the Windows Registry which are no longer in use or are unwanted on the system. Such items may include information left by software that has otherwise been removed from the computer. It is possible that these persistent items may interfere with performance or have other negative impacts.
Why would you need such a product?
- because analyzes your system registry and fixes all problems found;
- the compact option shrinks your registry and increases the performance of your system;
- this tool offers the possibility to add keys and values (Filter Entries) which will be always scanned and cleaned;
- you can add registry keys to be ignored by the scan engine;
- you can schedule periodic registry scan and clean to maintain your registry healthy;
- because the cleaner makes backup for any deleted keys, so that you can easily recover any changes if required.
- The scan engine finds some invalid entries which are used by the system and cannot be deleted and also the backup option cannot restore them.
- Improper alignment in 120 DPI settings.