Since the release of Windows Vista, Creative has promised their Sound Cards as being 'Vista Ready'. Unfortunately, as many unlucky customers did discover, this is not true. What the users actually found were buggy, feature crippled drivers. Creative insisted that features such as Decoding of Dolby® Digital and DTS signals and DVD-Audio which worked fine in WinXP, would not work on Windows Vista. With Creative releasing less than one new driver a year, things seemed bleak. Fortunately, a talented user, Daniel_K, was recently able to 'fix' many of the drivers, enabling the incompatible features and also fixing many bugs. Just today Creative has decided to put a stop to this. They removed all links to his modified drivers, and banned several users who were posting links to the now banned drivers.
- Fallout 4 - Launching 10th November 2015 in Gamers' Hangout
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Mac OS X Software List in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Man mocks alligators, jumps in water and is killed in Texas in Real World News
- Help me keep my 10" Win 8.1 Tablet in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- What features Win10 is missing? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.