Since the release of Windows Vista, Creative has promised their Sound Cards as being 'Vista Ready'. Unfortunately, as many unlucky customers did discover, this is not true. What the users actually found were buggy, feature crippled drivers. Creative insisted that features such as Decoding of Dolby® Digital and DTS signals and DVD-Audio which worked fine in WinXP, would not work on Windows Vista. With Creative releasing less than one new driver a year, things seemed bleak. Fortunately, a talented user, Daniel_K, was recently able to 'fix' many of the drivers, enabling the incompatible features and also fixing many bugs. Just today Creative has decided to put a stop to this. They removed all links to his modified drivers, and banned several users who were posting links to the now banned drivers.
- Video Game programming research topic in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- How To Copy A Playlist (The Actual MP3'S) From A Windows PC (iTunes) To An Android Device in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Show your browser layout in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Deleting files in win10 in Microsoft Beta
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- ESXi 5.5 - My Experience (and some questions) in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Hyper-V and backups in Virtualization & Cloud Services
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.