Since the release of Windows Vista, Creative has promised their Sound Cards as being 'Vista Ready'. Unfortunately, as many unlucky customers did discover, this is not true. What the users actually found were buggy, feature crippled drivers. Creative insisted that features such as Decoding of Dolby® Digital and DTS signals and DVD-Audio which worked fine in WinXP, would not work on Windows Vista. With Creative releasing less than one new driver a year, things seemed bleak. Fortunately, a talented user, Daniel_K, was recently able to 'fix' many of the drivers, enabling the incompatible features and also fixing many bugs. Just today Creative has decided to put a stop to this. They removed all links to his modified drivers, and banned several users who were posting links to the now banned drivers.
- Girl, 18, hit with manslaughter charge over friend's suicide in Real World News
- How do I edit a project template used in Visual Studio? in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- SlackUI: Dedicated Slack client for Windows! in Software created by our members
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- How many Neowinians have the OnePlus One and how has the experience been? in Android
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.