Since the release of Windows Vista, Creative has promised their Sound Cards as being 'Vista Ready'. Unfortunately, as many unlucky customers did discover, this is not true. What the users actually found were buggy, feature crippled drivers. Creative insisted that features such as Decoding of Dolby® Digital and DTS signals and DVD-Audio which worked fine in WinXP, would not work on Windows Vista. With Creative releasing less than one new driver a year, things seemed bleak. Fortunately, a talented user, Daniel_K, was recently able to 'fix' many of the drivers, enabling the incompatible features and also fixing many bugs. Just today Creative has decided to put a stop to this. They removed all links to his modified drivers, and banned several users who were posting links to the now banned drivers.
- Microsoft teams up with the WWE to promote the band ahead of Wrestlemania in Front Page News
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Germanwings/Lufthansa A320 down in France in Real World News
- Amanda Knox is CLEARED of murdering Meredith Kercher in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- XBOX One + Plex = Amazing Home Theater System! in Home Theatre Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.