Cyberduck is an open source file browser and transfer client for FTP, SFTP, WebDAV, Cloud Files, Google Docs and Amazon S3 storage accounts. In addition to file transfers it offers account management features including setting of ACLs, S3 bucket versioning, Akamai and CloudFront configurations and more.You can create bookmarks to quickly access your favorite locations, edit files remotely with an editor of your choice, import bookmarks from popular applications, synchronize local/remote directories and drag&drop file to upload or download them. Other features include support for Bonjour, bandwidth management, file filtering, transfer resume and more.
What's new in this version:
- [Feature] Drag files between browser windows to copy files from server to server
- [Feature] Support server side encryption (S3)
- [Feature] Configure access logs for buckets (Google Cloud Storage)
- [Feature] Interoperability with OpenSSH to read private key from keychain.
- [Feature] Connect to multiple projects (Google Cloud Storage) (#5955)
- [Feature] Support OAuth 2.0 Authentication (Google Cloud Storage) (#5955)
- [Feature] Support US West (Oregon) location (S3)
- [Feature] Try public key authentication login with default keys from OpenSSH (SFTP) (#3982)
- [Bugfix] Performance improvement preparing files for download
- [Bugfix] ETag mismatch deleting files (Google Docs) (#6204)
- [Bugfix] Creating new file (WebDAV) (#6341)
- [Bugfix] No error message when SFTP subsystem is disabled (SFTP) (#5902)