Former Blur member Damon Albarn's latest music project is the first EMI album to be released without copy protection: Kingdom of Doom, by The Good, The Bad & The Queen, is available to download as 256Kbps MP3 files. The Good, The Bad & The Queen is made up of Damon Albarn, Paul Simonon, Tony Allen and Simon Tong. EMI said that the unlocked files give fans the option of choosing to play the music across a range of devices and platforms, including digital music players, mobile phones and home music systems. "We are delighted that this amazing band's songs can now be purchased directly from their website in a format that can be enjoyed on all music players," said Eric Nicoli, chief executive of EMI Group. Apple's iTunes service will be the first online music store to receive EMI's DRM-free downloads.
- VB 2013 saving settings to INI file in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in Domestic Politics
- Hyper-V Server 2012 R2 on a USB flash drive? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- Study on penises reveals the average size ... and it's smaller than you think in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust in Android
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.