Former Blur member Damon Albarn's latest music project is the first EMI album to be released without copy protection: Kingdom of Doom, by The Good, The Bad & The Queen, is available to download as 256Kbps MP3 files. The Good, The Bad & The Queen is made up of Damon Albarn, Paul Simonon, Tony Allen and Simon Tong. EMI said that the unlocked files give fans the option of choosing to play the music across a range of devices and platforms, including digital music players, mobile phones and home music systems. "We are delighted that this amazing band's songs can now be purchased directly from their website in a format that can be enjoyed on all music players," said Eric Nicoli, chief executive of EMI Group. Apple's iTunes service will be the first online music store to receive EMI's DRM-free downloads.
- Speed Test and test your connection speed! in Internet, Network & Security
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in General Discussion
- Looking to get a new TV in Home Theatre Discussion
- Themes incoming for PS4 2.0 and PSVita 3.30 in Sony Console
- Youtube channels like TechQuickie ? in OS Customization, Tips and Tweaks
- I'm here! in Introduce Yourself
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- Here are some things to try if your computer either won't turn off or turn on. in A Collection of Essential Guides
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.