Former Blur member Damon Albarn's latest music project is the first EMI album to be released without copy protection: Kingdom of Doom, by The Good, The Bad & The Queen, is available to download as 256Kbps MP3 files. The Good, The Bad & The Queen is made up of Damon Albarn, Paul Simonon, Tony Allen and Simon Tong. EMI said that the unlocked files give fans the option of choosing to play the music across a range of devices and platforms, including digital music players, mobile phones and home music systems. "We are delighted that this amazing band's songs can now be purchased directly from their website in a format that can be enjoyed on all music players," said Eric Nicoli, chief executive of EMI Group. Apple's iTunes service will be the first online music store to receive EMI's DRM-free downloads.
- The MMA Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Progress ISS cargo flight: FAILURE in Science Discussion & News
- What should be done/install/removed on Ubuntu 15.04? in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- COD: Black Ops 3 Now Available for Digital Pre-Order on Xbox One in Microsoft Console
- Wing FTP Server 4.4.6 in Front Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Valve cancels paid mods for Skyrim in Computer Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.