There is a playable demo for Deer Hunter 2005, allowing you to try out the upcoming next installment in the long running hunting action series by Southlogic Studios and Atari. This demo contains a training map and a hunting area set in Illinois.
- The hunter cannot use items while on riding the horse or ATV.
- Hills will appear to change shape at long distance in the lower video settings.
- The game does not automatically download skins made by other players in online matches.
- Hands and weapons clip into some stands and tripods.
- There is no "bullet cam" in online games. There is also no bullet cam for anything except for rifles and slug-shelled shotguns.
- The hunter will pass through some of the smaller rocks.
- There are no animations for setting up stands and tripods, using scents, placing food or calls on the ground, or watching the camera.
- Deer pass through some objects, such as fences.
Download: Deer Hunter 2005 Demo
News source: 3D Gamers