Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
- Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag
- Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation
- Defragment while you sleep - and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly
- Full Windows OS and Multi-lingual support
- Boot time defrag of system files
- Supports 37 major languages
Defraggler is made by Piriform, the company that also brought you CCleaner and Recuva, so is completely free!
- Improved defrag speed of large files in 32-bit OSs.
- Improved drive analysis speed.
- Improved Solid State drive detection.
- Fixed bug with incorrect position of Defraggler item in file/folder context menu.
- Added option to enable/disable shell extension.
- Fixed problem with df.exe sometimes aborting.
- Fixed file type exclusion bug.
- Added support for the Kurdish language.
- Added last scheduled defrag information.
- Shell extension fixed to work correctly with UAC.
- Translation fixes.
- Online Help link fixed.
- Minor bug fixes.