Most defrag tools only allow you to defrag an entire drive. Defraggler lets you specify one or more files, folders, or the whole drive to defragment.
When Defraggler reads or writes a file, it uses the exact same techniques that Windows uses. Using Defraggler is just as safe for your files as using Windows.
At a glance, you can see how fragmented your hard drive is. Defraggler's drive map shows you blocks that are empty, not fragmented, or needing defragmentation.
- Give your hard drive a quick touch-up with Quick Defrag
- Organizes empty disk space to further prevent fragmentation
- Defragment while you sleep - and wake up with a faster PC. Set Defraggler to run daily, weekly or monthly
- Full Windows OS and Multi-lingual support
- Boot time defrag of system files
- Supports 37 major languages
Defraggler is made by Piriform, the company that also brought you CCleaner and Recuva, so is completely free!
- Added support for Windows 8.
- Added Minimize to Tray.
- Added right-click Move File to end of Drive feature.
- Improvements to Free space calculation.
- Fixed exclusions in df.exe.
- SSD drives are now handled correctly when drives are queued for defrag.
- Improved drive map block calculation for very small drives.
- Shortcuts are now correctly interpreted when calculating fragmentation levels.
- Improved support for /minpercent parameter for df.exe.
- Minor GUI improvements.
- Minor bug fixes.