V220.127.116.11 adds some convenient features to make things easy.
Easy to minimize a window to tray. Easy to turn off monitor and hibernate window with hotkey. For more details, Check out features online, or read the readme_en.txt file after you downloaded it.
What's New: (v18.104.22.168)
- diable snap/dock when the window is moving from offscreen to screen.
- add hotkey for 'turn off monitor' feature.
- fix 'roll up to title', 'cursor change' and 'dock/snap' features for foobar200.
- add dock mode for 'dock/snap' feature. the windows size can be kept when docking. pressing left control can temporarily switch between the modes.
- add hibernate function. Hotkey is also supported.
- 'lock window' and 'turn off monitor' menu items are moved into 'system functions' menu with 'hibernate'.
- fix the last window will not show in the taskbar after restored from 'icon only on taskbar'.
- alt can take effect immediately for 'docked/snapped' windows.
- fix right menu in drop box of download tools been blocked issue.
- enable move the window out of screen in 'dock/snap' after keeping window size mode is enabled.
- fix 'roll up to title' issue for applications like windows live messenger v2009.
- add hotkey for 'screen clipping' feature.
- Change 'press left alt + double clik title bar to close window' feature from left alt to right alt.
- Press left alt to temporarily disable 'roll up to title'.
- Press left alt while minimizing a window will add the window to system notification area, aka system tray.