With Dexpot you may have separate virtual desktops for different applications. One desktop might feature applications for graphic design, for example, and another might feature your business applications. Switch between virtual desktops in order to keep track of your open windows. Using Dexpot, you'll considerably increase your workflow.
Dexpot turns your monitor into up to 20. Dexpot creates additional workspaces you can quickly switch between. Take, for example, Desktop 1 to listen to your favourite music, surf the web on Desktop 2, use Desktop 3 to handle your daily word processing or switch to Desktop 4 for a game of Solitaire. Different icons, wallpapers, start-ups, and much more can be configured for each desktop. Users owning netbooks, tablets and UMPC with small screens and low resolutions will benefit from virtual desktops as well.
What's new in this version:
- Desktop Rules Run actions support parameters
- Debug option: Leave tokenized windows enabled
- DPI awareness for all Dexpot components
- The Windows 8 taskbar wasn't hidden correctly
- Some Windows 8 Metro UI elements caused utterly confusing issues
- Taskbar wasn't hidden after a resolution change
- With persistent taskbar enabled, windows did not receive focus after a desktop switch
- Fixed a rare crash while excluding monitors
- Wallpapers stretched across multiple monitors weren't displayed properly
- Improved corner recognition with multiple monitors using MouseEvents
- Fixed issues with hotkeys on excluded monitors
- Minor correction in the French language file
Please note: Dexpot setup will try to install promotional, third party optional components - you should pay attention during setup if you want to install Dexpot only.