A new concept image of the capabilities of DirectX 10 has been floating around the Internet. Gamespot took the chance to comment on the image, stating: "We saw a comparison to a prototype artist's rendering in DirectX 10, which featured an exceptional level of detail on its stencil-shaded trees, as well as detailed whitecaps and sea spray modeled in the river below using particle effects and advanced shaders."
- [Books] Any Adult Books Like Hunger Games, Battle Royale? in The Hobby Corner
- All USB Ports have suddenly stopped working in Hardware Hangout
- Supply chain players gear up for new Nintendo console in Nintendo Console
- Is the Media Silent on Tim Hunt Accuser Connie St Louis’s Lies Because of Her ‘Black Privilege’? in Real World Issues
- Upgrade vs OK PC vs Dream PC in Poll Station
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- may i know if a ssd support DRAT trim feature in Hardware Hangout
- Eset Antivirus and Mobile (any discount deals?) in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.