A new concept image of the capabilities of DirectX 10 has been floating around the Internet. Gamespot took the chance to comment on the image, stating: "We saw a comparison to a prototype artist's rendering in DirectX 10, which featured an exceptional level of detail on its stencil-shaded trees, as well as detailed whitecaps and sea spray modeled in the river below using particle effects and advanced shaders."
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Popular Adblock Plus fork Adblock Edge to be discontinued in Software Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- AMD reports a dim financial picture and withdraws from high-density server business in Back Page News
- Latest Nvidia GPU driver comes with support for linux kernel 4.0! in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- 7 Days: A week of Google lows, Samsung highs, Office updates and... yep, ANOTHER low-end Lumia in Front Page News
- Star Wars: Battlefront (2015) in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.