A new concept image of the capabilities of DirectX 10 has been floating around the Internet. Gamespot took the chance to comment on the image, stating: "We saw a comparison to a prototype artist's rendering in DirectX 10, which featured an exceptional level of detail on its stencil-shaded trees, as well as detailed whitecaps and sea spray modeled in the river below using particle effects and advanced shaders."
- SourceForge grabs GIMP for Windows’ account, wraps installer in bundle-pushing adware in Back Page News
- X-37B OTV mission #4 in Science Discussion & News
- Is there anything Windows 10 does better? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- New Mac owner in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- All Americans Will Receive A Microchip Implant In 2017 in It's a Conspiracy!
- Mandriva Goes Out of Business in Back Page News
- New CPUs made of wood promise cheaper, healthier, greener technology in Front Page News
- May 2015 Desktops in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.