Diskeeper performance software keeps home PCs running a top speeds, free from fragmentation-related slows, lags and crashes. You experience faster than new PC and home server speed automatically - without any effort on your part.
Diskeeper 12 Features:
CPU and memory performance has increased geometrically while storage performance has lagged behind. Slow performance can bottleneck a whole system slowing your applications. That is where Diskeeper 12 performance software comes in. It runs transparently and proactively 24/7 to accelerate file I/O ensuring peak application and storage performance.
Diskeeper 12 brings a critical efficiency boost that is constant, automatic and cost-effective. Diskeeper’s proactive enterprise level technology prevents file fragmentation before it starts. Diskeeper allows you to focus on your business not IT by keeping your systems running like new improving business productivity and extending the time between technology refreshes.
What's new in this version:
- New User Interface. The Diskeeper Interface has been given a more modern look and feel, simplified navigation and drill-down architecture of information.
- Alerting Mechanism. This high level alerting mechanism will let you know at a glance if your system has any problems relating to performance, disk health and configuration settings.
- Reporting Mechanism. The reporting mechanism provides current and historical reports about your system.
- Disk Health. The Disk Health feature monitors hard disk drives for S.M.A.R.T. data to generate alerts and provides a disk health report.
- System Monitoring. System Monitoring monitors system environment activity and provides reporting on key elements.
- Note: System Monitoring report data will only become available 2 to 3 hours after your system has been rebooted.
- HyperBoot. HyperBoot technology has been incorporated into Diskeeper to improve system boot time.
- Note: HyperBoot will only work on non-server operating systems.
- Space Reclamation. Space Reclamation allows you to manually zero out unused space on a selected volume.
- Note: Space Reclamation is only available on Server editions of Diskeeper.
- CogniSAN. This technology detects external resource usage within a shared storage system, such as a SAN, and allows for transparent optimization by never competing for resources utilized by other VMs over the same storage infrastructure. Any and all SANs are supported!
- Note: CogniSAN only detects external resources on server editions of Diskeeper.
- HyperFast Improvements. HyperFast now includes TRIM that further improves Solid State Drive performance and longevity.