doPDF installs itself as a virtual PDF printer driver so after a successful installation will appear in your Printers and Faxes list. To convert to PDF, you just have to print the document to doPDF, the free pdf converter. Open a document (with Microsoft Word, WordPad, NotePad or any other software), choose Print and select doPDF. It will ask you where to save the PDF file and when finished, the PDF file will be automatically opened in your default PDF viewer.
What's new in this version:
- New: Multiple copies of the same page/document can now be converted to a single PDF file (with or without Collate)
- New: doPDF can now be installed using parameters from a single setup configuration file (instead of using the parameters one by one)
- Update: After installation is successful, you have the option to open the website for tutorials, documentation and other resources
- Update: Optimized conversion when using Unicode fonts (i.e. documents in Tamil language are now accurately converted)
- Fix: Corrected language selection depending on regional settings