Driver Genius Professional is a professional driver management tool features both driver management and hardware diagnostics. Driver Genius provides such practical functions as driver backup, restoration, update and removal for computer users. If you often reinstall your operating system, you may not forget such painful experiences of searching all around for all kinds of drivers. If unfortunately you have lost your driver CD, the search will be more troublesome and time-consuming.
Driver Genius can automatically find driver for a device that the system can't find a driver for it. It can recognize the name and vendor's information of the device, and directly provide download URL for the required driver. Driver Genius also supports online updates for drivers of existing hardware devices. There are more than 30,000 most recent drivers for such hardware devices as motherboards, video cards, sound cards, network cards, modems, monitors, mouse, keyboards, digital cameras, video capture cards, etc. on Driver Genius web site. Driver Genius customers can obtain information for latest drivers by Driver Genius's LiveUpdate program, which can synchronize to the database on Driver Genius site.
What's new in this version:
- Full support for Windows 8 and Windows server 2012.
- Enhanced hardware information detection.
- Hardware temperature monitor --- temperature monitor for CPU, Display card and HDD.
- New driver download manager --- faster download speed.
- Optimized memory usage --- reduce 50%-60% memory usage.
- Optimized database structure --- make driver update scan faster and more accurately.
- Optimized driver backup speed.
- Uninstall driver --- Remove old driver package completely.
- Fixed system can't be rebooted when running Driver Genius if the Minimize main window to system tray option is enabled.
- Fixed some drivers can't be backup-ed completely.