A security researcher has posted code for an exploit targeting a component of Microsoft Office. The vulnerability lies in a conversion tool used to convert Microsoft Works WPS files into Word RTF files The flaw could allow an attacker to remotely execute code on a user's system. Microsoft repaired the vulnerability as part of its monthly security release on 12 February. When the update was released Microsoft credited discovery of the flaw to iDefense, which in turn credited security researcher Damian Put.
- How is this build? in Hardware Hangout
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Visual Studio VS Web Expressions vs Dreamweaver in Web Design / Programming
- Hundreds attend funeral of Copenhagen gunman in Real World News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- The Order 1886 has gone gold in Sony Console
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.