A security researcher has posted code for an exploit targeting a component of Microsoft Office. The vulnerability lies in a conversion tool used to convert Microsoft Works WPS files into Word RTF files The flaw could allow an attacker to remotely execute code on a user's system. Microsoft repaired the vulnerability as part of its monthly security release on 12 February. When the update was released Microsoft credited discovery of the flaw to iDefense, which in turn credited security researcher Damian Put.
- OnePlus is giving away 'Cardboard' VR viewers for free, shipping not included in Front Page News
- Does Burger King leave bad taste with the idea in Poll Station
- Hello :D in Introduce Yourself
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Can't clean install Windows 10 builds 10130, 10158, 10159 and 10162 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.