A security researcher has posted code for an exploit targeting a component of Microsoft Office. The vulnerability lies in a conversion tool used to convert Microsoft Works WPS files into Word RTF files The flaw could allow an attacker to remotely execute code on a user's system. Microsoft repaired the vulnerability as part of its monthly security release on 12 February. When the update was released Microsoft credited discovery of the flaw to iDefense, which in turn credited security researcher Damian Put.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- Bloodborne in Sony Console
- Missing Minnesota student, 22, seen on video plummeting off bridge into river after night out in Real World News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Pixar giving away RenderMan CGI software for free in Software Discussion & Support
- Has anyone died from a selfie stick? in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.