A security researcher has posted code for an exploit targeting a component of Microsoft Office. The vulnerability lies in a conversion tool used to convert Microsoft Works WPS files into Word RTF files The flaw could allow an attacker to remotely execute code on a user's system. Microsoft repaired the vulnerability as part of its monthly security release on 12 February. When the update was released Microsoft credited discovery of the flaw to iDefense, which in turn credited security researcher Damian Put.
- transferring files between smartphone and PC in Android
- Are you stealing content if you have an ad blocker? in General Discussion
- How best to make a website mobile friendly? in Web Design / Programming
- SpaceX Updates (Thread 5) in Science Discussion & News
- Samsung Silent On Disastrous Galaxy S6 Sales in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Samsung Evo 500gb Ssd Newegg Through Ebay $149.99 in Hardware Hangout
- .htaccess: Hotlinking Not Working in Web Design / Programming
- Humble Nindie Bundle in Nintendo Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.