A security researcher has posted code for an exploit targeting a component of Microsoft Office. The vulnerability lies in a conversion tool used to convert Microsoft Works WPS files into Word RTF files The flaw could allow an attacker to remotely execute code on a user's system. Microsoft repaired the vulnerability as part of its monthly security release on 12 February. When the update was released Microsoft credited discovery of the flaw to iDefense, which in turn credited security researcher Damian Put.
- Arizona Rep. Sylvia Allen says church should be mandatory in Domestic Politics
- Change Default Programs location? in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- A Hidden Message in Apple’s Terms and Conditions in Real World News
- Snapshot-Linux x64 v0.6 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- exchange public facing server question in Server Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Sony confirms massive official PlayStation TV price cut in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.