A security researcher has posted code for an exploit targeting a component of Microsoft Office. The vulnerability lies in a conversion tool used to convert Microsoft Works WPS files into Word RTF files The flaw could allow an attacker to remotely execute code on a user's system. Microsoft repaired the vulnerability as part of its monthly security release on 12 February. When the update was released Microsoft credited discovery of the flaw to iDefense, which in turn credited security researcher Damian Put.
- How do I convert .FLA to .SWF with actionscript 3 code intact? in Software Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Do You Have a Strap On.... Your Camera? in Digital Camera Lab
- Pillars of Eternity in Computer Gaming
- Pre-order crisis looms as 3.4m UK gamers hold off in Gamers' Hangout
- rdsrv/www.reimageplus.com pop-up/virus in Internet, Network & Security
- How to turn your Apple Watch gold in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.