FBackup is a free backup software that protects your important data by backing it up automatically to any USB/Firewire device, local or network location. The backed up data can be either compressed (using standard zip compression) or an exact copy of the original files.
FBackup can easily back up sources from local drives (including USB connected drives) to destinations such as USB/Firewire connected devices or mapped network locations. It creates either standard zip files (when using "full backup"), or exact copies of the original sources without any compression (using "mirror backup"). The best thing about this freeware backup software is that it protects your data for free. You define a backup job, set it to run automatically, and forget about it. FBackup will automatically run the backup at the scheduled date, so you have the benefits not only of having your data protected, but you'll also save precious time.
FBackup is a backup software free for both commercial and personal use. This means that you can save some money by not having to buy another backup program.
What's new in this version:
- Backup job for configurations plug-in had errors when backing up the tag
- "Next scheduled backup" information more accurate in log
- Security permissions were not backed up
- "Default" users folder was not backed up when using filters
- Files and folders are now case sensitive in backups
- Improved French translation
- Fix test for split files in backups using plugins
- Fixed outlook backup problems
- Empty warnings in log in certain situations
- Refresh job status in GUI and tray after app restart
- "Invalid floating point operation" and "List index out of bounds (-1)" exception errors