FileOptimizer is a lossless file size optimizer supporting AIR, APK, APNG APPX, BMP, CBZ, CHM, DOCX, DIB, DLL, EPUB, EXE, FAX, GIF, GZ, ICO, JAR, JPEG, LIB, MNG, MP3, MPP, OBJ, PNG, PPTX, ODT, OGG, OGV, PDF, PUB, SCR, SWF, TIF, VSD, WEBP, XAP, XLSX, and ZIP file formats among others.
It keeps the behavior of the file untouched, but with its size reduced thanks to several re-compression and optimization techniques.
- Suitable for home users that need to speedup file transfers no matter if they are in email attachments, P2P or shared upload servers.
- Suitable for webmasters to increase the page load speed.
- Suitable for web developers to reduce content weight.
- Suitable for desktop developers in any platform (Windows, Linux, MacOS, ...) to reduce distribution sizes and reduce load times.
- Suitable for mobile developers (Android, iOS, Windows Phone, ...) to reduce distribution sizes and reduce load times.
- Suitable for server administrators that could integrate FileOptimizer via command line.
- Suitable for content creators and distributors to reduce content weights.
What's new in this version:
- Improved PNG compression ratio and speed updating to PngOptimizer 2.3.
- Upgraded Gifsicle to 1.71 (custom build).
- Added support for Gifsicle x64 too (custom build).
- Upgraded jpegoptim to 1.3.1 beta (custom build with libjpeg 9).
- Prevented zRecompress generating larger files.
- Closing windows is now more responsive.
- Some minor optimizations and code cleanup.