FileZilla is powerful Open Source FTP/SFTP client with many features. It includes a site manager to store all your connection details and logins as well as an Explorer style interface that shows the local and remote folders and can be customized independently. The program offers support for firewalls and proxy connections as well as SSL and Kerberos GSS security. Additional features include keep alive, auto ascii/binary transfer, download queue, manual transfers, raw FTP commands and more.
- Fix issue with message log not working properly
+ MSW: Added /user=all and /user=current options to installer
+ Experimental support for z/VM servers
- Fix typo in option handling code. Due to this, settings for date/time formatting have been reset.
- Fix performance problem if FileZilla gets started with message log hidden
- Work around possible race conditions in SFTP input thread leading to crashes
- MSW: Fix issue with installer where reboot after uninstalling previous version disrupted installation. Fix will only work if uninstalling 3.0.2 or greater.
- OSX: Use new icon