A patch to the Final Fantasy XI massively multiplayer online title addresses several areas. The patch will automatically load when players launch the client. According to information on the official Web site of the title, the patch will address the following areas:
- New varieties of orb battles have been implemented - Added
- Message displaying number of limit points after each battle - Added
- Erroneous display of play time - Fixed
- Magic detecting monster would attack players who had not used magic - Fixed
- Monsters that player needs to finish quest does not appear - Fixed
Click "...Read More" to view a more detailed version of the changes/additons.
News source: GameZone