The title says it all. About a year since Flash 9 was released for Windows and Mac, Linux desktop users can finally... use MySpace... well, there's lots of benefits in Flash 9. Even if you don't care for MySpace or YouTube or virtually any decent video site these days, a version of Flash hasn't been released for Linux since 7.0 and most would argue the last "stable" version was probably Flash 6. Go get it!
- Finally 1000 posts in General Discussion
- Google rolls out Android 6.0 Marshmallow, makes it ready for consumption for some Nexus owners in Front Page News
- Man shot and killed with arrow in Kitchener in Real World News
- Thousands of NASA Apollo mission photos now available online in Front Page News
- Flow - e-mail based messaging application on your desktop! in Software Created By Our Members
- 11-year-old charged with murdering 8-year-old after argument about puppies in Real World News
- Motorola reveals list of devices that will get Marshmallow in Front Page News
- TechSpot: Best Routers of 2015 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.