The title says it all. About a year since Flash 9 was released for Windows and Mac, Linux desktop users can finally... use MySpace... well, there's lots of benefits in Flash 9. Even if you don't care for MySpace or YouTube or virtually any decent video site these days, a version of Flash hasn't been released for Linux since 7.0 and most would argue the last "stable" version was probably Flash 6. Go get it!
- Meet Firefox Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- I have the greatest wife ever in General Discussion
- Nvidia surprise launches the 12GB GeForce Titan X, 'the most advanced GPU ever' in Back Page News
- EA Shuts Down SimCity Developer Maxis in Gamers' Hangout
- Musashi, WW II Japanese warship, found 70 years after sinking in Science Discussion & News
- Elementary OS Choice in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Democrats Plan To Win Elections With Illegal Alien Votes in It's a Conspiracy!
- Friends remember Microsoft designer killed in Redmond crash in Back Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.