The title says it all. About a year since Flash 9 was released for Windows and Mac, Linux desktop users can finally... use MySpace... well, there's lots of benefits in Flash 9. Even if you don't care for MySpace or YouTube or virtually any decent video site these days, a version of Flash hasn't been released for Linux since 7.0 and most would argue the last "stable" version was probably Flash 6. Go get it!
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Bought a 4K Monitor! in Hardware Hangout
- Feedback on new design in Site & Forum Issues
- hp MSM760 - So Many Issues in Internet, Network & Security
- September 2014 Desktops in General Discussion
- Run script at boot as root to reset keyboard backlight in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Tech Comics in Jokes & Funny Stuff
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.