The title says it all. About a year since Flash 9 was released for Windows and Mac, Linux desktop users can finally... use MySpace... well, there's lots of benefits in Flash 9. Even if you don't care for MySpace or YouTube or virtually any decent video site these days, a version of Flash hasn't been released for Linux since 7.0 and most would argue the last "stable" version was probably Flash 6. Go get it!
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- iOS 9 & OS X 10.11 to bring ‘quality’ focus, smaller apps, Rootless security, legacy iPhone/iPad in Apple (Mac) Discussion & Support
- Office Now: Microsoft's Office personal assistant coming to iOS, Android and Windows in Front Page News
- Nature's Zombie Apocalypse in Computer Gaming
- Car paint issue...maybe? in The Neobahn
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Chromebook sales expected to hit 7.3 million this year - but businesses don't want them in Front Page News
- Weird Problem, Stumped, DNS starts to fail after idle in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.