The title says it all. About a year since Flash 9 was released for Windows and Mac, Linux desktop users can finally... use MySpace... well, there's lots of benefits in Flash 9. Even if you don't care for MySpace or YouTube or virtually any decent video site these days, a version of Flash hasn't been released for Linux since 7.0 and most would argue the last "stable" version was probably Flash 6. Go get it!
- Connect to Neowin IRC in A Collection Of Essential Guides
- Google aims to reenter China with revamped 'Play Store' by 2016 in Front Page News
- Basic MySql Inventory, what am I doing wrong? in Web Design Programming
- So, how many adults are buying a Star Wars BB-8 droid for themselves but pretending it is for a kid in their life? in General Discussion
- Boeing CST-100 spacecraft updates in Science Discussion News
- StART - Your homepage reinvented! in Software Created By Our Members
- Android Apps loading slow on WiFi? New Router problem? in Internet Network Security
- Google's 'Nexus 6' now priced at $350 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.