Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Rockstar Customer Service Instructed to Hang Up on Customers in Back Page News
- Official Star Trek vs Star Wars in Poll Station
- css menu creator in Web Design / Programming
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- John F. Nash Jr. dies; Nobel laureate was subject of "A Beautiful Mind" in Science Discussion & News
- R* is leaving Grand Theft Auto V switchable graphics gamers out in the cold in Back Page News
- DMCA on Tractors in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.