Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- Bought new monitor - tower sometimes doesn't boot now in Hardware Hangout
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Get colored title bars in Windows 10 in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Official: Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual & Transgender Issues in Real World Issues
- Spam? in Site & Forum Issues
- [UK] Members Location Query in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.