Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- Google aims to reenter China with revamped 'Play Store' by 2016 in Front Page News
- Pipo's 'X9' is one of the most unique Windows 10 hybrid tablet PCs to date in Front Page News
- Ex-Halo composer, Marty O'Donnell wins lawsuit against Bungie in Front Page News
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- [UK] Monitor faulty after 6 months, can I request money back? in General Discussion
- Solus OS boots in 1.2 seconds in Linux Unix Support
- Google's 'Nexus 6' now priced at $350 in Front Page News
- Gaming PCs are using an insane amount of power, new study claims in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.