Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- Arizona Rep. Sylvia Allen says church should be mandatory in Domestic Politics
- Sony confirms massive official PlayStation TV price cut in Sony Console
- Cities: Skylines in Computer Gaming
- Apple is Hitler, says Chinese CEO in Back Page News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- The question of life and gods answered in It's a Conspiracy!
- Netgear Nighthawk and Verizon Actiontech Gateway (router/modem) network setup. in Internet, Network & Security
- ( newcomer) .htaccess file help in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.