Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- Chrome most popular, Firefox least in Back Page News
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- VM Host in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Amanda Knox is CLEARED of murdering Meredith Kercher in Real World News
- Official Abortion Discussion Thread in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- US to modify ULA's $1B "launch capability" contract in Science Discussion & News
- PHP - GetDirectories in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.