Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- Discuss: One month on, what do you think of Windows 10 so far? in Front Page News
- Issue with iCloud Restore - only some photos restoring in Iphoneios
- Nox App Player 2.3 in Front Page News
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 Insider Program in Microsoft Insider Previews
- U.K. Cops Arrest 6 Teens Linked to Sony, Microsoft Cyber-Attacks in Gamers Hangout
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 (Build 10.0.10240) discussion & upgrade experience in Microsoft Windows Support
- Engineers pimp up Galaxy phones with real gold plating in Front Page News
- Teen girl Michelle Carter's texts blamed for suicide of friend Conrad Roy, 18 in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.