Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- Quebec resident Alain Philippon to fight charge for not giving up phone password at airport in Back Page News
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- I miss the themes from the good old msstyles (uxtheme.dll) days in General Discussion
- Massive space-sim 'Elite: Dangerous' coming to Xbox One this summer in Microsoft Console
- Project Morpheus 4 Hour Event at GDC in Sony Console
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection: March 2015 in Sony Console
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.