Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- LG 65" 4K OLED Curved TV review in Front Page News
- Got my PS4 today in Sony Console
- Windows 7 and XP are the biggest losers with Windows 10's rapid growth - US Government in Front Page News
- Verizon provides further context to the restriction of the Lumia 950 family on its network in Front Page News
- Pirates release 4K content from Netflix and Amazon in Front Page News
- Young Greek women selling sex for the price of a sandwich, new study shows in Real World Issues
- We're upgrading the forums to 4.1 w/e of 28 November in Site Announcements
- Lumia 950XL: A first look at Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile 5.7-inch flagship in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.