Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- Microsoft unveils the Lumia 950 and 950 XL, featuring USB Type-C and "liquid cooling" in Front Page News
- Windows 10 is now running on 110 million devices in Front Page News
- Microsoft unveils the Surface Book in Front Page News
-  Most used isn't most used in Microsoft Windows Support
- Microsoft announces the Surface Pro 4 in Front Page News
- Microsoft Band successor releasing October 30th in Front Page News
- Microsoft announces Continuum for phones, brings desktop functionality to mobile in Front Page News
- Re-Using a Proprietary Case in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.