Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- Israel caught using Palestinian teen as human shield. in Real World Issues
- any tips when visiting genius bar? in iPhone/iOS
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Hello Kitty is not a cat - she's a British school kid in Real World News
- Formula 1 World Championship 2014 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Weird blue gradient background and clouds breaking the site in Site & Forum Issues
- Girl, 9, kills Arizona shooting instructor with Uzi in accident in Real World News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.