Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Windows 8.1 Support Thread in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- "Pictures 1" folder created in OneDrive, copy of "Pictures" folder in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- [Tutorial]Windows 8 to Go without Enterprise Edition in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Spam? in Site & Forum Issues
- Question about NVidia 750Ti with 6pin connector in Hardware Hangout
- Failing to update to the latest builds of Windows 10? Here are 5 fixes to your problem in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.