Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- PS Vita???!! in Sony Console
- What are you playing? in Gamers Hangout
- Editorial: It's time to stop making excuses for Microsoft's mobile efforts in Front Page News
- You Are More Than 7 Times As Likely To Be Killed By A Right-Wing Extremist Than By Muslim Terrorists in Real World Issues
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Windows 7 and XP are the biggest losers with Windows 10's rapid growth - US Government in Front Page News
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- Man sues Apple for wiping his photos and contacts after iPhone reset in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.