Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Moto 360 and LG G Watch R prices cut on the Google Store in Android
- NASA breakthrough -- the EM Drive actually works! in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Brazil will gain more than 50 Microsoft stores with rebranding of Nokia locations in Front Page News
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- PlayStation Vue Limited Launch in Sony Console
- fun with science in Mobile Gaming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.