Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- which device are you waiting for? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- CPU cooler in Hardware Hangout
- My new Quadrotor project arrived in The Hobby Corner
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Need for Speed reboot game will require an online connection in Gamers' Hangout
- Thank You Nintendo for Splatoon. in Nintendo Console
- Ergonomic Computer Chair in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.