Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- Battlefield 3 PC or Battlefield 4 PC ? in Computer Gaming
- Weird blue gradient background and clouds breaking the site in Site & Forum Issues
- Duplicate post bug in Site & Forum Issues
- Muslim woman offended by restaurant Bacon ad in Real World News
- Torch Browser 220.127.116.1103 in Front Page News
- Diablo III in Gamers' Hangout
- Dropbox Pro now $9.99 a month for 1TB, but Microsoft still offers a better deal in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.