Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- Neowin.net Terraria Server in computer gaming
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in microsoft windows discussion support
- Elusive Windows 10 Wallpaper in os customization tips and tweaks
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in the sporting arena
- Is there a compact skin option? in site forum issues
- Western Digital Black HDD messing up? in hardware hangout
- Windows 10 and Asus Sound card drivers - quick fix in microsoft windows discussion support
- Want Windows 10 TODAY? Don't want to wait for Microsoft? (No DVD/ flash drive required) in microsoft windows discussion support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.