Microsoft has announced the availability of four new solutions to help customers migrate from UNIX and Linux to Windows and improve integration with existing legacy UNIX infrastructures. Each guide walks through the full lifecycle of a migration project - including envisioning; planning, migrating, stabilising, deploying and operating using project management methodology from the Microsoft Solutions Framework. These guides have been produced to support different customer migration needs and supports the latest version of Services For UNIX, 3.5 which features improved tools for integration with Active Directory and cross platform development.
- Anyone Ever Have To Unroot An Android Phone? in Android
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- 43 Things You Need To Know About FW 2.0 in Sony Console
- Malware Issue on File Shares in Server Support
- Active Directory Account Lockout in Internet, Network & Security
- Spain parliament approves 'Google Tax' in Front Page News
- Evolve alpha invites being sent to preview members in Microsoft Console
- 10 weirdest JFK assassination conspiracy theories in It's a Conspiracy!