Freemake Video Converter is a free video converter and basic video editor that was designed to be easy to use and understand. As a plus to video conversion, the application offers conversion for audio files, DVDs and photos. Freemake Video Converter lets convert video to AVI, WMV, MP4 (iPhone, iPod, iPad, PSP, xBox), 3GP, rip & burn DVD, create photo slideshow and music visualization, cut, join, rotate, and upload videos, photos and MP3 to YouTube. Also, Freemake Video Converter has recently integrated CUDA technology that can speed up the conversion process by many times. Thus, the videos can be converted to AVI, iPod, iPhone, PSP, and Android devices in a few minutes instead of hours.
New presets in Freemake Video Converter 220.127.116.11:
- iPad Mini;
- Android 1920*1200 for Asus Transformer tablet;
- Android 1024*768 for Pocketbook, Ritmix, Viewsonic tablets;
- Android 800*600 for Iconbit, Ritmix tablets;
- Android 1280x720 for Samsung Galaxy S III, Note II, HTC One and other phones;
- Android 960*540 for HTC One S, Sensation, Motorola Razr phones, etc.