The Zune may be doing well according to Microsoft’s standards, but it sure isn’t putting a large dent in the mp3 player market. And so, Microsoft is attempting to use the Halo franchise to generate enough sales to get people interested in one of the few iPod alternatives (gasp). The Zune Halo 3 Edition comes preloaded with a collection of music, videos and artwork as well as a custom black finish. Thankfully, Microsoft has decided that its customers don’t deserve to be ripped off and is keeping the custom 30GB device at the standard $250. The product will ship on June 15, 2007 although GameStop has already begun taking pre-orders.
- Journalistic Integrity in the gaming press is shot in It's a Conspiracy!
- Hot Shots Golf (Everybody's Golf) Heading To PlayStation 4 in Sony Console
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Background Clipboard Manager in Software Discussion & Support
- Persona 5 announced for PS3 and PS4, Coming 2015 in Sony Console
- Can't install Windows 8.1 on slow connection in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Bloodborne (From Software / Sony Japan Studio, PS4) in Sony Console
- Suggest HIPAA Compliant Hosting ? in Virtualization & Cloud Services
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.