The Zune may be doing well according to Microsoft’s standards, but it sure isn’t putting a large dent in the mp3 player market. And so, Microsoft is attempting to use the Halo franchise to generate enough sales to get people interested in one of the few iPod alternatives (gasp). The Zune Halo 3 Edition comes preloaded with a collection of music, videos and artwork as well as a custom black finish. Thankfully, Microsoft has decided that its customers don’t deserve to be ripped off and is keeping the custom 30GB device at the standard $250. The product will ship on June 15, 2007 although GameStop has already begun taking pre-orders.
- Mario Kart: Fury Road in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Graphics Card suggestions ~£100 in Hardware Hangout
- Connecting to VM through thin client. in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Does Facebook Turn People Into Narcissists ? in General Discussion
- Huge performance degredation with Firefox 38 in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Netbeans Reset Button in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Space mining is now... in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.