The Zune may be doing well according to Microsoft’s standards, but it sure isn’t putting a large dent in the mp3 player market. And so, Microsoft is attempting to use the Halo franchise to generate enough sales to get people interested in one of the few iPod alternatives (gasp). The Zune Halo 3 Edition comes preloaded with a collection of music, videos and artwork as well as a custom black finish. Thankfully, Microsoft has decided that its customers don’t deserve to be ripped off and is keeping the custom 30GB device at the standard $250. The product will ship on June 15, 2007 although GameStop has already begun taking pre-orders.
- Google Chrome 44.0.2403.130 in Front Page News
- Upgrade to 10 32bit. Reinstall 64bit later. in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Even more photos of the Microsoft's upcoming flagships leak in Front Page News
- Microsoft rolls out new peripherals for Windows 10 in Front Page News
- new to teamviwer need help in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- New Server: What should I upgrade? in Virtualization Cloud Services
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in Real World News
- International Space Station (Updates) in Science Discussion News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.