The Zune may be doing well according to Microsoft’s standards, but it sure isn’t putting a large dent in the mp3 player market. And so, Microsoft is attempting to use the Halo franchise to generate enough sales to get people interested in one of the few iPod alternatives (gasp). The Zune Halo 3 Edition comes preloaded with a collection of music, videos and artwork as well as a custom black finish. Thankfully, Microsoft has decided that its customers don’t deserve to be ripped off and is keeping the custom 30GB device at the standard $250. The product will ship on June 15, 2007 although GameStop has already begun taking pre-orders.
- funny videos collection in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- A Hidden Message in Apple’s Terms and Conditions in Real World News
- PHP - GetDirectories in Web Design / Programming
- Server 2012 R2 install on ESXI 5.5 in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- VM Host in Virtualization & Cloud Services
- Northrop Balks at Agency’s Request To Interview JWST Workers in Science Discussion & News
- Woman says boy, girl killed to stop abuse in Real World News
- [Q] Can I edit ISO files like a document? in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.