The Zune may be doing well according to Microsoft’s standards, but it sure isn’t putting a large dent in the mp3 player market. And so, Microsoft is attempting to use the Halo franchise to generate enough sales to get people interested in one of the few iPod alternatives (gasp). The Zune Halo 3 Edition comes preloaded with a collection of music, videos and artwork as well as a custom black finish. Thankfully, Microsoft has decided that its customers don’t deserve to be ripped off and is keeping the custom 30GB device at the standard $250. The product will ship on June 15, 2007 although GameStop has already begun taking pre-orders.
- The Control Panel may soon disappear in future Windows 10 builds in Front Page News
- Surface Pro 4 Hands On in Hardware Hangout
- Surface Pen support might be on the way for the Lumia 950 XL in Front Page News
- It's good, but the iPhone 6s Plus no longer represents the best in a changing smartphone market in Front Page News
- 'Alphabet' registers a new home, could be upgrading from 'ABC.XYZ' in Front Page News
- Surface Showdown: Surface Pro 4 vs iPad Pro vs Lenovo Yoga 3 Pro in Front Page News
- Poll: Which new Microsoft device are you looking forward to most? in Front Page News
- LastPass to be acquired by LogMeIn in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.