The Zune may be doing well according to Microsoft’s standards, but it sure isn’t putting a large dent in the mp3 player market. And so, Microsoft is attempting to use the Halo franchise to generate enough sales to get people interested in one of the few iPod alternatives (gasp). The Zune Halo 3 Edition comes preloaded with a collection of music, videos and artwork as well as a custom black finish. Thankfully, Microsoft has decided that its customers don’t deserve to be ripped off and is keeping the custom 30GB device at the standard $250. The product will ship on June 15, 2007 although GameStop has already begun taking pre-orders.
- Mobile Device Desktops in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Ultimate Icon Converter : Create and convert .ICO files very easily in Software created by our members
- Play Dishonored for free until Sunday in Computer Gaming
- Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning in Computer Gaming
- Pay to beta test in Gamers' Hangout
- Neowin.net PC Gamer IDs in Computer Gaming
- My new Haswell-E build in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.