The Zune may be doing well according to Microsoft’s standards, but it sure isn’t putting a large dent in the mp3 player market. And so, Microsoft is attempting to use the Halo franchise to generate enough sales to get people interested in one of the few iPod alternatives (gasp). The Zune Halo 3 Edition comes preloaded with a collection of music, videos and artwork as well as a custom black finish. Thankfully, Microsoft has decided that its customers don’t deserve to be ripped off and is keeping the custom 30GB device at the standard $250. The product will ship on June 15, 2007 although GameStop has already begun taking pre-orders.
- Apple TV rumoured to have motion-sensitive remote control to attract casual gamers in Front Page News
- The Ashley Madison hack: a confusing battle between good and evil in Front Page News
- Poll: Are you still waiting to upgrade to Windows 10? in Front Page News
- Joe Biden's Son Blames "Russian Agents" For Ashley Madison Profile in Real World News
- Microsoft's Lumia flagships might be coming to AT&T and T-Mobile as exclusives in the U.S. in Front Page News
- IDC: Apple Watch takes 20% of wearable device market, with 3.6m shipments last quarter in Front Page News
- Army stats show that women are injured twice as often as men in combat training in Real World Issues
- Before you report a IPB4/Site related bug check here. KNOWN BUGS in Site Forum Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.