The Zune may be doing well according to Microsoft’s standards, but it sure isn’t putting a large dent in the mp3 player market. And so, Microsoft is attempting to use the Halo franchise to generate enough sales to get people interested in one of the few iPod alternatives (gasp). The Zune Halo 3 Edition comes preloaded with a collection of music, videos and artwork as well as a custom black finish. Thankfully, Microsoft has decided that its customers don’t deserve to be ripped off and is keeping the custom 30GB device at the standard $250. The product will ship on June 15, 2007 although GameStop has already begun taking pre-orders.
- theme doesn't run properly in windows 10 in Os Customization Tips And Tweaks
- 7 Days: A week of Windows devices with tiny prices, iCortana, and an amazing little Pi in Front Page News
- Phonetic NSFW joke in Jokes Funny Stuff
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- Brutal: College student who wants free everything humiliated on Neil Cavuto in Real World Issues
- Windows 7 and XP are the biggest losers with Windows 10's rapid growth - US Government in Front Page News
- External Drives Randomly Missing in Hardware Hangout
- Windows Phone Internals debuts potential Windows RT 8.1 proof of concept on a Lumia 520 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.