The Zune may be doing well according to Microsoft’s standards, but it sure isn’t putting a large dent in the mp3 player market. And so, Microsoft is attempting to use the Halo franchise to generate enough sales to get people interested in one of the few iPod alternatives (gasp). The Zune Halo 3 Edition comes preloaded with a collection of music, videos and artwork as well as a custom black finish. Thankfully, Microsoft has decided that its customers don’t deserve to be ripped off and is keeping the custom 30GB device at the standard $250. The product will ship on June 15, 2007 although GameStop has already begun taking pre-orders.
- If you are going to use HTTPS, use it for everything please in Site & Forum Issues
- Best ASP.NET / PHP Host in Web Design / Programming
- uTorrent hopes to regain trust after BitCoin mining controversy in Back Page News
- Neowin.net Minecraft Server in Computer Gaming
- postal 2 paradise lost (i am stuck) in Computer Gaming
- Help identifying the right type of curtain rod in The Hobby Corner
- In fight against spammers, Steam now restricts accounts until users show hard cash in Computer Gaming
- Grand Theft Auto V in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.