Everyone loves things that save them time. Seeing the success of the current shortcuts, Google has decided to add even more Gmail shortcuts to its email service - the only problem now is remembering them all. Never fear! Google has also added a help key for shortcuts: “?”. Whenever you are logged in, simply hold shift and hit the forward slash button on your keyboard to bring up the shortcut reference menu. Then, click anywhere in Gmail off of the menu to close it. The feature is only available in the latest version of Gmail, which only works for English IE7 and Firefox 2. Sorry Opera users, you got shafted again! If you have them off, enable shortcuts in Settings ("?" is a shortcut itself).
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Hello guys in Introduce Yourself
- Firefox v38 - makes YouTube totally unusable in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- SpaceX Dragon v2 pad abort test (mission thread) in Science Discussion & News
- Windows Phone outpaces Android growth in big EU markets in Front Page News
- Anyone Know A Good Kindle To PDF Converter Program? in Software Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.