Everyone loves things that save them time. Seeing the success of the current shortcuts, Google has decided to add even more Gmail shortcuts to its email service - the only problem now is remembering them all. Never fear! Google has also added a help key for shortcuts: “?”. Whenever you are logged in, simply hold shift and hit the forward slash button on your keyboard to bring up the shortcut reference menu. Then, click anywhere in Gmail off of the menu to close it. The feature is only available in the latest version of Gmail, which only works for English IE7 and Firefox 2. Sorry Opera users, you got shafted again! If you have them off, enable shortcuts in Settings ("?" is a shortcut itself).
- NBC Cuts Business Ties with Donald Trump Over Immigration Remarks in Domestic Politics
- Need help with Bootstrap CSS in Web Design / Programming
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- War in Europe is no longer seen as completely out of the question in Real World Issues
- Tizen-powered Samsung Z3 to come with mid-range specs, launching soon in Front Page News
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Tyson Fury to fight Wladimir Klitschko in October in The Sporting Arena
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.