Everyone loves things that save them time. Seeing the success of the current shortcuts, Google has decided to add even more Gmail shortcuts to its email service - the only problem now is remembering them all. Never fear! Google has also added a help key for shortcuts: “?”. Whenever you are logged in, simply hold shift and hit the forward slash button on your keyboard to bring up the shortcut reference menu. Then, click anywhere in Gmail off of the menu to close it. The feature is only available in the latest version of Gmail, which only works for English IE7 and Firefox 2. Sorry Opera users, you got shafted again! If you have them off, enable shortcuts in Settings ("?" is a shortcut itself).
- Exchange Server Public HTTP Help in Server Support
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Fable Legends may be free to play... in Microsoft Console
- Microsoft Office Word 2013 text selection color issue in Software Discussion & Support
- Galaxy S6 Achieves Monstrously High Benchmark Scores, Leaves HTC One M9 In The Dust in Android
- Download Manager Advice / Setup in Software Discussion & Support
- IRS watchdog reveals Lois Lerner missing emails now subject of criminal probe in Domestic Politics
- Did the ordered $79 HP Windows tablets arrive? in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.