Everyone loves things that save them time. Seeing the success of the current shortcuts, Google has decided to add even more Gmail shortcuts to its email service - the only problem now is remembering them all. Never fear! Google has also added a help key for shortcuts: “?”. Whenever you are logged in, simply hold shift and hit the forward slash button on your keyboard to bring up the shortcut reference menu. Then, click anywhere in Gmail off of the menu to close it. The feature is only available in the latest version of Gmail, which only works for English IE7 and Firefox 2. Sorry Opera users, you got shafted again! If you have them off, enable shortcuts in Settings ("?" is a shortcut itself).
- Pay to beta test in Gamers' Hangout
- I survived a catastrophic car accident. in General Discussion
- How do you pay for things in Poll Station
- Threw my back out? in General Discussion
- SpaceX reusable launcher (Grasshopper) thread 2 in Science Discussion & News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Automatic Theme on News page too slow in Site & Forum Issues
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.