Rumours, hints and leaks have all suggested that Google was working on a GPhone. Official confirmation comes from Isabel Aguilera, Google's chief executive in Spain and Portugal. The woman has admitted that the search giant is indeed working on a mobile phone in the labs but it isn't exactly as top priority as the iPhone was for Apple. She noted that it is just one of 18 R&D initiatives the company currently has underway and that it is probably for developing countries anyways. The idea is all about helping information get to where it's needed in developing economies. In the end, it isn't exactly something to get excited about, as the project can easily be dropped at any time. Nonethless, expect the Google Phone to be touted as the iPhone killer on your favourite "trusted" sources.
- Win7 Upgrade To Windows 10 TP in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Arizona Rep. Sylvia Allen says church should be mandatory in Domestic Politics
- Snapshot-Linux x64 v0.6 in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
- Sony confirms massive official PlayStation TV price cut in Sony Console
- ( newcomer) .htaccess file help in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- CCNA training for only 10$ - promo from udemy.com in Internet, Network & Security
- Netgear Nighthawk and Verizon Actiontech Gateway (router/modem) network setup. in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.