Google has released a new version of its Gmail for mobile application, which works on most phones that are Java ME enabled as well as BlackBerry devices. The new version is faster than before (30% faster overall and 80% faster for some tasks), consumes a lot less data and boasts a fair bit of new features. The latter includes a contacts viewer, an outgoing mail footer, click-to-call phone numbers, emails that are saved for later re-editing and Gmail keyboard shortcuts to perform tasks faster (on phones with full keyboards). The list sure sounds like a lot of useful features have been added without slowing down the program; has anyone tried the new version and begs to differ?
- Lumia 950XL: A first look at Microsoft's Windows 10 Mobile 5.7-inch flagship in Front Page News
- Welcome to Neowin Forums on 4.1! in Site Forum Issues
- University Students Comforted with Counseling after Seeing Confederate Flag on Laptop in Real World Issues
- Alleged renders of the cancelled Nokia/Microsoft Mercury surface online in Front Page News
- windows 7 ultimate windows update fails in Microsoft Windows Support
- Discuss: As its general release approaches, what do you think of Windows 10 Mobile? in Front Page News
- Anyone have the Windows 10 November update uninstall any of your programs? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Pirates release 4K content from Netflix and Amazon in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.