Google has released a new version of its Gmail for mobile application, which works on most phones that are Java ME enabled as well as BlackBerry devices. The new version is faster than before (30% faster overall and 80% faster for some tasks), consumes a lot less data and boasts a fair bit of new features. The latter includes a contacts viewer, an outgoing mail footer, click-to-call phone numbers, emails that are saved for later re-editing and Gmail keyboard shortcuts to perform tasks faster (on phones with full keyboards). The list sure sounds like a lot of useful features have been added without slowing down the program; has anyone tried the new version and begs to differ?
- Louisiana won't Recognize Same-Sex Marriages in Real World News
- Redirected to YouTube a lot in Site & Forum Issues
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Man mocks alligators, jumps in water and is killed in Texas in Real World News
- I´m having trouble with dial-up and error 720 :/ in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Show us your Battlestations - 2015 Edition in Hardware Hangout
- Done with Facebook in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.