Google has released a new version of its Gmail for mobile application, which works on most phones that are Java ME enabled as well as BlackBerry devices. The new version is faster than before (30% faster overall and 80% faster for some tasks), consumes a lot less data and boasts a fair bit of new features. The latter includes a contacts viewer, an outgoing mail footer, click-to-call phone numbers, emails that are saved for later re-editing and Gmail keyboard shortcuts to perform tasks faster (on phones with full keyboards). The list sure sounds like a lot of useful features have been added without slowing down the program; has anyone tried the new version and begs to differ?
- New build of Windows 10 Mobile is being prepped for release, version will be greater than 10240 in Front Page News
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- Xbox One backward compatibility for Xbox 360 games launches in November with 100 titles in Front Page News
- Rating photos from Saved Search in explorer in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Microsoft aims to roll out Windows 10 preview on Xbox One in September in Front Page News
- Installing Windows 10 - Upgrade vs Clean Install in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Before you report a IPB4/Site related bug check here. KNOWN BUGS in Site Forum Issues
- WinRAR 5.30 Beta 2 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.