Google has released a new version of its Gmail for mobile application, which works on most phones that are Java ME enabled as well as BlackBerry devices. The new version is faster than before (30% faster overall and 80% faster for some tasks), consumes a lot less data and boasts a fair bit of new features. The latter includes a contacts viewer, an outgoing mail footer, click-to-call phone numbers, emails that are saved for later re-editing and Gmail keyboard shortcuts to perform tasks faster (on phones with full keyboards). The list sure sounds like a lot of useful features have been added without slowing down the program; has anyone tried the new version and begs to differ?
- Has anyone died from a selfie stick? in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Dopamine in Software created by our members
- Falcon 9: TurkmenSat 1 (commsat) in Science Discussion & News
- Falcon 9 / Dragon CRS-6 ISS resupply in Science Discussion & News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Xiaomi announces the Redmi 2A, a low-cost version of the Redmi 2 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.