Google has released a new version of its Gmail for mobile application, which works on most phones that are Java ME enabled as well as BlackBerry devices. The new version is faster than before (30% faster overall and 80% faster for some tasks), consumes a lot less data and boasts a fair bit of new features. The latter includes a contacts viewer, an outgoing mail footer, click-to-call phone numbers, emails that are saved for later re-editing and Gmail keyboard shortcuts to perform tasks faster (on phones with full keyboards). The list sure sounds like a lot of useful features have been added without slowing down the program; has anyone tried the new version and begs to differ?
- Have you retired your last-gen consoles? in Gamers' Hangout
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Was it fears of seeming racist that protected 'America's Dad' for so long? in Real World Issues
- 4K monitor first try in Hardware Hangout
- are you afraid to die? in General Discussion
- Man nearly beaten to death by group of teenagers because he tried to do the right thing in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Do you have Comcast usage? in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.