Google has released a new version of its Gmail for mobile application, which works on most phones that are Java ME enabled as well as BlackBerry devices. The new version is faster than before (30% faster overall and 80% faster for some tasks), consumes a lot less data and boasts a fair bit of new features. The latter includes a contacts viewer, an outgoing mail footer, click-to-call phone numbers, emails that are saved for later re-editing and Gmail keyboard shortcuts to perform tasks faster (on phones with full keyboards). The list sure sounds like a lot of useful features have been added without slowing down the program; has anyone tried the new version and begs to differ?
- How to Properly Setup a DNS Hostname with VPS Linux Server in Internet, Network & Security
- Steven Sotloff: Islamic State 'kills US hostage' in Real World Issues
- Netflix change UI in Xbone in Microsoft Console
- Xbox 360 'Minecraft' owners can get the game for $5 on Xbox One this Friday in Front Page News
- I knew it about Bing...... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- [Humor] Spelling fail... in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Definitive Best *Free* Antivirus 2014 in Software Discussion & Support
- Cheapest Way To Call Abroad? in General Discussion
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.