French gaming mag Joypad landed an exclusive interview with Gran Turismo producer Kazunori Yamauchi in their June edition, and with that interview they squeezed out some juicy information regarding the next release of GT, including a frequently asked for damage system.
In regards to the cars...
- All cars from Gran Turismo 4 will be in Gran Turismo 5, in addition to all Ferrari and F1 cars.
- There will be downloadable cars and tracks.
- The cars will take and show damage.
- You, as the user, will have your choice of 4 driving views.
- There will be new city tracks.
- There will be online multiplayer, with 12-20 users being able to participate any one online race at a given time.
- The weather can and will change, on some tracks, as your driving through them.
Thanks to Fire and Flames on the forum