Hadouken is a lightweight BitTorrent client for Windows written in C# and designed to run as a Windows Service. It has plugin support and is managed completely through a web UI. It is managed through a web interface which is based on the excellent uTorrent Web UI. Designed for power users, Hadouken has native plugin support and can be customized to do almost anything from sending emails on various events to unpacking files, move them around, mount images, poll RSS feeds etc.
- Self-hosted web management interface.
- Extremely powerful plugin API.
- HTTP API for remote management.
- Comes bundled with a bunch of useful plugins.
- Updated to latest version of Hadouken.Fx.
- A new JSONRPC logging service exists to let plugins log messages.
- Management interface supports HTTP Basic authentication as well as the form based one.
- Management interface shows notification when a new Hadouken version is available.
- Plugins can now have their own .config files.
- A plugin in Error state will still be able to unload.
- Plugin updating with other dependant plugins works.
- Added a lot of unit tests.