HaoZip is a powerful free archive manager. It can compress and extract archives in 7z, ZIP and TAR formats and can extract RAR, ISO, UDF, ISZ, ACE, UUE, CAB, Bzip2, ARJ, JAR, LZH, RPM, Z, LZMA, NSIS, CHM, DMG, HFS, WIM, DEB, MSI, CPIO, XAR and other compression formats. HaoZip is a full-featured archiving tool supporting drag and drop operations, Windows context menu integration, corrupted archive repair and creating self extracting archives. HaoZip also provides some handy tools, such as a built-in image viewer which enables you to preview the image files in the compressed files without extracting them and an internal MD5 calculator.
HaoZip offers an easy-to-use interface similar to the popular shareware Winrar. It also supports skins, so you can customize how it looks.
The Readme file for the program states the following:
HaoZip is a powerful archive manager, a free compression software.
1. Full support 7Z/ZIP/TAR files compression and decompression, and can create sub-volume compressed files, self-extracting files, also supports the encryption of the compressed file.
2. Supports RAR, ISO, UDF, ISZ, ACE, UUE, CAB, BZIP2, ARJ, JAR, LZH, RPM, Z, LZMA, NSIS, CHM, DMG, HFS, WIM, DEB, MSI, CPIO, XAR and other formats unzip the file, while supporting a variety of self-extracting file to decompress.
3. The perfect support for the mouse drag and drop operations and Windows right-click menu, property sheet shell extensions
4. To support internal image viewer, a picture inside the compressed file directly without extracting image preview
5. WinRar/WinZip/7-Zip fully compatible with other similar compression software-generated compressed file
6. Support custom skin, you can customize your favorite software icon
7. Support multi-threading technology, effective use of multi-core CPU, improve the speed of compression and decompression