Helium Music Manager is a feature rich and easy-to-use music manager for Windows. It lets you search, play, rename and create folders, synchronize to portable devices, tag and lots more.
Features at a glance:
- Supports mp3, mp4, flac, ogg, wma and more as well as audio CDs, vinyl and tapes.
- For user with large collections Helium Music Manager offer support for Microsoft SQL Server and MySQL for improved performance.
- Add or correct missing or incorrect meta-data using the many tools available for tagging your files.
- Remove, switch, add or copy tag contents between files and fields using batch operations.
- Download album pictures, analyze quality and repair broken mp3 files.
- Automatically rename files and create custom folder structures, convert files to different formats.
- Many different ways of browsing your music. Album and artist pictures as well as detailed listings.
- Easily filter your content, search for your favourites and create playlists.
- Play music, scrobble to Last.fm, stream through Shoutcast. Show your friends what you are playing on Windows Live Messenger.
- Display visual effects and enjoy automatic playback with built-in features.
- Synchronize to your iPod, Creative Zen or other portable music device, cell phone or netbook.
- Burn Audio or Data CDs, export playlists and create reports for printing.