Hitman Pro 3 is a fast all-in-one tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. Hitman Pro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. Hitman Pro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. Hitman Pro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). Hitman Pro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive.
What's new in this version:
- ADDED: Windows 8 Release Preview support.
- ADDED: Detection and removal of XULRunner redirect scripts.
- ADDED: /fb command line switch to perform Force Breach.
- ADDED: HitmanPro switches the desktop to ensure visibility.
- Some Ransomware use a dedicated desktop to prevent applications from popping up.
- IMPROVED: Force Breach to kill more processes.
- IMPROVED: Force Breach now works under SYSTEM or SERVICE account.
- IMPROVED: Detection and removal of ZeroAccess/Sirefef CLSID variant.
- IMPROVED: Improved removal of MaxSS bootkit.
- IMPROVED: Improved Volume Boot Record (VBR) handling.
- FIXED: A problem where Default scheduled scan would not scan for cookies.
- FIXED: SafeBoot Minimal was not working.
- FIXED: Behavioral scoring on WOW64 uninstall keys.
- FIXED: Compatibility issue with Dataplex caching software from NVELO.
- UPDATED: Portugues language.
- UPDATED: Internal white lists.