Hitman Pro 3 is a fast all-in-one tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. Hitman Pro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. Hitman Pro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. Hitman Pro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). Hitman Pro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive.
What's new in this version:
- FIXED: Force Breach was broken in build 171.
- FIXED: HitmanPro process sometimes lingered during quiet command line scans.
- FIXED: /pup command line switch was not working.
- FIXED: Compatibility issue with Ashampoo firewall (32-bit only)
- IMPROVED: Detection of ransomware.
- IMPROVED: Bootkit detection.
- IMPROVED: Scheduler.
- IMPROVED: Various improvements to command line based scans.
- IMPROVED: Various minor improvements.