Hitman Pro 3 is a fast all-in-one tool to locate, identify and remove viruses, spyware, trojans, rootkits and other malware. Hitman Pro 3 will quickly show if your PC is infected with malicious software. Hitman Pro 3 uses innovative cloud computing techniques to detect and remove potential malware threats with minimal impact on system performance. Hitman Pro is designed to work alongside existing security programs without any conflicts. It scans the computer quickly (less than 5 minutes) and does not slow down the computer (except for the few minutes it is scanning). Hitman Pro does not need to be installed. It can be run straight from a USB flash drive, a CD/DVD, local or network attached hard drive.
What's new in this version:
- FIXED: On some systems a scan froze the computer.
- FIXED: On some systems a scan never finished while classifying kept hovering around 99%.
- FIXED: Creating Kickstart USB flash drive under XP failed most of the time causing unusable Kickstart USB flash drive. This problem did not occur under Windows 7 or 8.
- FIXED: Windows showed a weird error dialog on Kickstart dialog on systems with floppy drive.
- FIXED: Shell Integration was not working.
- FIXED: Scheduler was not working.
IMPROVED: Removal of rootkit Necurs under 64-bit Windows.
See also: http://blogs.technet.com/b/mmpc/archive/2012/12/06/unexpected-reboot-necurs.aspx
- IMPROVED: Messaging to the user while creating Kickstart USB flash drive. Now showing an error dialog when creation of the Kickstart USB flash drive has failed.
- IMPROVED: Various minor improvements.
- UPDATED: Swedish and Portugues languages.