HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
What's new in this version:
- Added preliminary support of PCI Express 4.0.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI 8-series.
- Added monitoring of FPS counter from RTSS.
- Enhanced preliminary support of Braswell.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS J1900 series.
- Enhanced preliminary support of Skylake.
- Added reporting of Intel CPU EDRAM clock.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI J1900 series.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS A78M-A.
- Improved sensor window GUI.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS VII FORMULA.
- Fixed reporting of Min sensor values in some cases when the value reaches 0.
- Added option to define number of consecutive samples to trigger an alarm.