HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Added recognition of Intel Knights Corner.
- Added support of SMSC SCH5327 sensor monitoring.
- General sensor monitoring improvement (performance, reliability).
- Added preserving of graph positions.
- Improved IPMI support.
- Added reporting of Firmware Version Information (BIOS, OROM, Reference Code) under SMBIOS/DMI if supported by BIOS.
- Enhanced support of AMD Southern Islands and London series (clock, config, sensors).
- Added button to reset min/max values in sensors.
- Added support of Nuvoton NCT6779D LPC/HW monitor.