HWiNFO32 (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7585 P55-GD85, MS-7582 and Z77 series.
- Added preliminary support of Coleto Creek PCH.
- Added reporting of OEM Memory Information (DIMM map) under SMBIOS/DMI if supported by platform.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS P8H67-I.
- Split Intel DTS temperature reporting per CPU package, added actual Core Max value.
- Added recognition of nVidia Kepler: GeForce GT 640M, GT 650M, GTX 660M.
- Added patch for clock measuring under Windows 8.
- Added reporting of more Intel CPU features.
- Added support of nVidia GeForce GTX 680 (GK104).