HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
What's new in this version:
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z77, Z75, H77, B75, Q77, H71M and A75 series.
- Minor bugfixes and improvements.
- Driver management tool removed from package. Functionality moved into Configure section.
- History file removed from package. Available online in the News section.
- Help file replaced with on-line help (forum).
- Embedded all supplemental files (DAT, drivers) into the main EXE file.
- Reduced package content to 2 files only (EXE, INI).
- Added reporting of GPU VDDC for later AMD GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Gigabyte F2A85 series.
- Added preliminary support of Nuvoton NCT6791D sensor.
- Added AMD Sun, Neptune, Ibiza, Cozumel, Kauai, Hainan, Curacao, Aruba, Richland Devastator/Scrapper, Thebe, Kryptos, Samara, Pennar.
- Added reporting of SATA AHCI/RAID controller and per-port information under PCI host device.
- Fixed reporting of current memory clock on AMD Trinity.
- Enhanced reporting of current memory parameters for Haswell.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASRock Z77 OC Formula.
- Added support of Intel Wellsburg.
- Added nVidia Quadro K2000, K2000D, K600, NVS 510, K5000, VGX K1, VGX K2.