HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
What's new in this version:
- Improved sensor graphs, added resizing capability.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ECS P67 and Z77 series.
- Enhanced support of VT11xx sensor on GPU.
- Improved handling of user-disabled sensors.
- Improved CPU power measurement on AMD Bulldozer.
- Added nVidia Tesla K20c and K20m.
- Improved CPU clock measurement on Windows 8.
- Fixed a very long scan of some later secondary AMD GPUs.
- Added support of Fintek F71811/F71812 and F71877 LPC/hardware monitors.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS F2A55.
- Added several new CPU and GPU models.