HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
What's new in this version:
- Improved reading of SMBIOS DMI data on EFI BIOSes without CSM.
- Added possibility to specify number of decimal digits displayed per each sensor value.
- Added preliminary support of Valleyview, Avoton, Rangeley.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 675MX and GTX 680MX.
- Added several new Radeon 8000 series models.
- Added support of ITE IT8623E LPC & hardware monitor.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS F2A85 series.
- Added monitoring of GPU D3D Dedicated and Dynamic memory on AMD, Intel and nVidia GPUs.
- Added ability to display tray icon color depending on alarm threshold.
- Added reporting of CPU TDP for AMD Trinity, Kaveri and Kabini.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI P6N SLI V2.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS M5A99 series.
- Added monitoring of current PCIe link speed for GPUs.