HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
What's new in this version:
- Added several Haswell processor brand numbers.
- Fixed crash on some GIGABYTE mainboards running Windows 8.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on GIGABYTE GA-78LMT series.
- Enhanced support of Nuvoton NCT6791D HW monitor.
- Several minor enhancements and fixes.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on ASUS MAXIMUS VI EXTREME.
- Enhanced reporting of Intel ME status and features.
- Improved reporting of GPU usage on AMD GPUs.
- Improved sensor graphs.
- Added monitoring of overall SMART health status.
- Added reporting and monitoring of SSD remaining life.
- Fixed measuring of current CPU clock on systems in xAPIC mode.
- Added preliminary support of DDR4 DRAM.
- Added reporting of average values in sensors window.