HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
What's new in this version:
- Added reporting of Max CPU/Thread Usage.
- Added monitoring of FPS via FRAPS (must be started before opening sensors window).
- Fixed reporting of CPU usage on systems with multiple CPU groups.
- Added nVidia GeForce GT 625 OEM, Tesla K20Xm, K20c, K20s, K20m and GeForce GTX Titan.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on MSI MS-7699.
- Added GPU temperature monitoring for AMD Trinity, Kabini and Kaveri.
- Added GPU utilization monitoring for AMD Trinity.
- Fixed crash when closing program on certain UEFI-only systems.
- Added GPU I2C support via ADL.
- Improved GPU I2C scan in Debug Mode on nVidia GPUs.
- Added support of SMSC EMC21xx sensor on GPU.
- Added support of uPI uP1637 and CHL8318 on GPU.
- Improved GPU I2C scan on AMD GPUs.