HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
What's new in this version:
- Added support of additional CHiL/IR VRs on GPU.
- Fixed enumeration of GPUs disabled by nVidia Optimus.
- Fixed freezing of Synaptics SMBus touchpads on Intel chipsets.
- Merged and rearranged nVidia Internal GPU sensor with NVAPI.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7790.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 650 Ti Boost.
- Added monitoring of D3D Usage on AMD, nVidia and Intel GPUs (covers Direct3D only).
- Improved enumeration of RAID arrays, added RAID status reporting.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on nVidia nForce 790i reference mainboards (Zotac, EVGA, XFX, etc).
- Enhanced support of AMD GCN2 family GPUs.
- Added monitoring support for On Semi NCP81022 on GPU.
- Added nVidia GF119 models: GeForce 705M.
- Added nVidia GK104 models: Quadro K2 USM, Tesla K2 USM, GRID K520, GeForce K2 USM, NVS K2 USM.
- Added nVidia GK106 models: GeForce GTX 760M, 765M, 770M.
- Added nVidia GK107 models: Tesla K1 USM, Quadro K1 USM, GeForce GT 740M, 745M, 750M, GeForce K340 USM, NVS K1 USM, GRID K340, NVS 1000.
- Added nVidia GK110 models: GeForce GTX Titan LE, Tesla K20, Tesla K20X.
- Added nVidia GK208 models: GeForce GT 730M, 735M, 740M.