HWiNFO (Hardware Information) is a professional hardware information and diagnostic tool supporting latest components, industry technologies and standards. It's targeted to recognize and extract the most possible amount of information about computer's hardware which makes it suitable for users searching for driver updates, computer manufactures, system integrators and technical exteperts too. Retrieved information is presented in a logical and easily understandable form and can be exported into various types of reports. System health monitoring and basic benchmarking available too.
What's new in this version:
- Fixed reporting of GPU Power/Current on certain CHL controllers.
- Added support of CHL8203, CHL8212 and CHL8213 on GPU.
- Added preliminary support ITE IT8732.
- Separated reporting of GPU codename.
- Improved Intel Haswell support.
- Improved AMD Kabini support.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7990 (Malta).
- Added reporting of GPU Serial Number for later ATI/AMD GPUs.
- Enhanced sensor monitoring on Apple machines.
- Added AMD Radeon HD 7730.
- Added support of NCT6683D hardware monitor.
- Avoid polling of nVidia GPUs disabled by Optimus.
- Added monitoring of some ACPI values.
- Added monitoring of CPU Core/NB currents and powers on AMD Trinity, Richland and Kabini.
- Added nVidia GeForce GTX 770 and GeForce GTX 780.