HWMonitor is a hardware monitoring program that reads PC systems main health sensors : voltages, temperatures, fans speed. The program handles the most common sensor chips, like ITE® IT87 series, most Winbond® ICs, and others. In addition, it can read modern CPUs on-die core thermal sensors, as well has hard drives temperature via S.M.A.R.T, and video card GPU temperature.
Special hardware monitors such as abit® uGuru and Gigabyte® ODIN™ power supplies serie are supported too.
What's new in this version:
- Intel Pentium & Celeron "Ivy Bridge" CPUs support.
- Intel Ivy-Bridge-E/EP/EX and Haswell CPUs support.
- AMD Richland CPUs support.
- Added support of ITE IT8732 LPCIO chip.
- Report uncore power on Intel Sandy Bridge and Ivy Bridge processors.