ImgBurn can write most types of CD / DVD images and it supports all the latest writers (including booktype / bitsetting on many of the major ones - i.e. BenQ, LiteOn, NEC, Plextor, Sony). You can even use ImgBurn to erase / format your rewritable media! ImgBurn will do its very best to burn DVD-Video double layer images using the layer break you've specified in the IFO files, but also calculates the best place for you saving you the trouble. Advanced functionality can be found in context menus that appear when you right click on various bits of the user interface.
- Read - Read a disc to an image file
- Build - Create an image file from files on your computer or network - or you can write the files directly to a disc
- Write - Write an image file to a disc
- Verify - Check a disc is 100% readable. Optionally, you can also have ImgBurn compare it against a given image file to ensure the actual data is correct
- Discovery - Put your drive / media to the test! Used in combination with DVDInfoPro, you can check the quality of the burns your drive is producing
- Added: Support for Lite-On drives to the 'Auto Change Book Type' feature.
- Added: Loading an IBB via CLI no longer requires a path. It'll use the current working directory if one isn't specified, making it a bit more portable.
- Added: '/OUTPUT' as an alternative to '/BUILDMODE' for a command line argument.
- Added/Changed: If Build mode detects the file 'I386NTLDR', it will automatically enable the ISO9660/disable the
- Joliet options of adding versions numbers to file names.
- Changed: None of the build mode 'text' options will be changed if an IBB doesn't actually specify a value for that field.
- Changed/Fixed: Disabled 'Auto Calculate' whilst adding files / folders to the source list from an IBB file specifed via the CLI.
- Fixed: Incorrect signature matching (due to new FAT16/FAT32 file system detection code) on some images made them look odd sizes and have weird sector modes/sizes.
- Fixed: Drag + Drop of a folder containing an .ISO and a .MDS file (of the same name*) should have been filtering out the ISO and just adding the MDS.
- Fixed: The 'Remove All' button in the 'Write Queue' window wasn't being enabled when it should have been.
View: Changelog History
Screenshot: >> Click here <<
Link: Home Page | Forum Discussion (Thanks thollian)