XtremeSystems forum member VictorWang has come across early engineering samples of Intel's upcoming Core 2 Duo E6850 which are stepping 9 revision E0. Stock voltage on the Core 2 Duo E6850 engineer samples vary between 1.22-1.24-volts and the forum member claims the CPU overclocks very well but dislikes voltages higher than 1.48-volts. When air-cooled, the engineering sample is able to reach front-side-bus (FSB) speeds of 533-570 MHz (over 2 GHz if you take the quad-pumped bus architecture into consideration). Intel expects to launch refreshed Core 2 Duo E6x50 series processors later this year with a 1333 MHz FSB. The refresh is timed with the new Bearlake Intel chipsets.
- 11-year-old charged with murdering 8-year-old after argument about puppies in Real World News
- Windows 10 build 10558 leaks online, includes new Messaging and Skype Video apps in Front Page News
- American Airlines Pilot Dies on Flight Headed to Boston in Real World News
- Google rolls out Android 6.0 Marshmallow, makes it ready for consumption for some Nexus owners in Front Page News
- Google ordered to unbundle features from Android in Russia in Front Page News
- Westboro Baptist Just Messed With The Wrong Group Of Students in Real World News
- A refugee riot puts a German town on edge in Domestic Politics
- 'At least 10 killed' in college shooting in Oregon in Real World Issues
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.