XtremeSystems forum member VictorWang has come across early engineering samples of Intel's upcoming Core 2 Duo E6850 which are stepping 9 revision E0. Stock voltage on the Core 2 Duo E6850 engineer samples vary between 1.22-1.24-volts and the forum member claims the CPU overclocks very well but dislikes voltages higher than 1.48-volts. When air-cooled, the engineering sample is able to reach front-side-bus (FSB) speeds of 533-570 MHz (over 2 GHz if you take the quad-pumped bus architecture into consideration). Intel expects to launch refreshed Core 2 Duo E6x50 series processors later this year with a 1333 MHz FSB. The refresh is timed with the new Bearlake Intel chipsets.
- Customize Your Tiles in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- How Planned Parenthood could shut down the government in Real World News
- Save your Windows 10 creation tools and .iso's in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Hands on with Docs.com, Microsoft's file sharing service in Front Page News
- GNU / Linux August 2015 Desktops in Linux Unix Discussion Support
- IrfanView 4.40 for Windows 64-bit released in Front Page News
- [OFFICIAL] Windows 10 RTM Discussion - Build Number 10.0.10240 in Microsoft Windows Discussion Support
- Xiaomi retakes the smartphone vendor crown from Apple in China in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.