XtremeSystems forum member VictorWang has come across early engineering samples of Intel's upcoming Core 2 Duo E6850 which are stepping 9 revision E0. Stock voltage on the Core 2 Duo E6850 engineer samples vary between 1.22-1.24-volts and the forum member claims the CPU overclocks very well but dislikes voltages higher than 1.48-volts. When air-cooled, the engineering sample is able to reach front-side-bus (FSB) speeds of 533-570 MHz (over 2 GHz if you take the quad-pumped bus architecture into consideration). Intel expects to launch refreshed Core 2 Duo E6x50 series processors later this year with a 1333 MHz FSB. The refresh is timed with the new Bearlake Intel chipsets.
- Haggis Stats in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Missing Minnesota student, 22, seen on video plummeting off bridge into river after night out in Real World News
- Russia announces plan to build new space station with NASA in Science Discussion & News
- I'm Finally Ditching Windows Phone for Android in Android
- ASUS launches its Zenfone 2 with Intel Atom and 4GB RAM in Europe for just €299 in Front Page News
- Any countries that Tax Churches? in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Win7 missing details and icons in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.