XtremeSystems forum member VictorWang has come across early engineering samples of Intel's upcoming Core 2 Duo E6850 which are stepping 9 revision E0. Stock voltage on the Core 2 Duo E6850 engineer samples vary between 1.22-1.24-volts and the forum member claims the CPU overclocks very well but dislikes voltages higher than 1.48-volts. When air-cooled, the engineering sample is able to reach front-side-bus (FSB) speeds of 533-570 MHz (over 2 GHz if you take the quad-pumped bus architecture into consideration). Intel expects to launch refreshed Core 2 Duo E6x50 series processors later this year with a 1333 MHz FSB. The refresh is timed with the new Bearlake Intel chipsets.
- Businessman Buys 400 American Soldiers Meals During Airport Layover in Real World News
- Police hunt shooter near Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs in Real World News
- Report: Apple plans to nix 3.5mm port on iPhone 7, require Lightning for wired headphones in Front Page News
- PlayStation Plus Instant Game Collection & Sales: December 2015 in Sony Console
- Free Studio 6.5.12 in Front Page News
- Bill Gates said to launch multi-billion dollar clean energy tech initiative on Monday in Front Page News
- Adobe lightroom tile accent colour.... RED? in Microsoft Windows Support
- Discuss: As its general release approaches, what do you think of Windows 10 Mobile? in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.