XtremeSystems forum member VictorWang has come across early engineering samples of Intel's upcoming Core 2 Duo E6850 which are stepping 9 revision E0. Stock voltage on the Core 2 Duo E6850 engineer samples vary between 1.22-1.24-volts and the forum member claims the CPU overclocks very well but dislikes voltages higher than 1.48-volts. When air-cooled, the engineering sample is able to reach front-side-bus (FSB) speeds of 533-570 MHz (over 2 GHz if you take the quad-pumped bus architecture into consideration). Intel expects to launch refreshed Core 2 Duo E6x50 series processors later this year with a 1333 MHz FSB. The refresh is timed with the new Bearlake Intel chipsets.
- The Pecking Disorder: Social Justice Warriors Gone Wild in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- Windows 10 Insider Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- New PS4 model (CUH-1200) announced in Sony Console
- Windows Server 2012 r2 Remote Desktop Setup in Server Support
- Amazon Prime Now brings one-hour delivery to London in Front Page News
- Fox News must be stopped in Domestic Politics
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.