XtremeSystems forum member VictorWang has come across early engineering samples of Intel's upcoming Core 2 Duo E6850 which are stepping 9 revision E0. Stock voltage on the Core 2 Duo E6850 engineer samples vary between 1.22-1.24-volts and the forum member claims the CPU overclocks very well but dislikes voltages higher than 1.48-volts. When air-cooled, the engineering sample is able to reach front-side-bus (FSB) speeds of 533-570 MHz (over 2 GHz if you take the quad-pumped bus architecture into consideration). Intel expects to launch refreshed Core 2 Duo E6x50 series processors later this year with a 1333 MHz FSB. The refresh is timed with the new Bearlake Intel chipsets.
- I need some suggestion about mail services in Internet, Network & Security
- Falcon 9: ABS-SatMex (dual Boeing commsats) in Science Discussion & News
- LAPD Officers Shoot Man Five Times in Broad Daylight in Real World News
- My current build... need reviews and suggestions in Hardware Hangout
- Does resolution really matter? in Gamers' Hangout
- Looking for feedback on my Java programs in Programming (C#, C++, JAVA, VB, .NET etc.)
- Just got a Surface Pro 3. Tips & Suggestions? in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Question about switches and routers in Internet, Network & Security
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.