XtremeSystems forum member VictorWang has come across early engineering samples of Intel's upcoming Core 2 Duo E6850 which are stepping 9 revision E0. Stock voltage on the Core 2 Duo E6850 engineer samples vary between 1.22-1.24-volts and the forum member claims the CPU overclocks very well but dislikes voltages higher than 1.48-volts. When air-cooled, the engineering sample is able to reach front-side-bus (FSB) speeds of 533-570 MHz (over 2 GHz if you take the quad-pumped bus architecture into consideration). Intel expects to launch refreshed Core 2 Duo E6x50 series processors later this year with a 1333 MHz FSB. The refresh is timed with the new Bearlake Intel chipsets.
- Windows 7 remote management in Internet, Network & Security
- Swift compiler in the works to attract iOS developers to Windows 10 in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Windows 8 hater finally upgrading (me) in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Formula 1 World Championship 2015 Season Discussion in The Sporting Arena
- Bar vs. Church in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- The Peterson Group : Fraud Company and Failed Promises in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
- 16:9 tablets bad for reading textbooks in Tablet, Media Devices & Smartphones
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.