XtremeSystems forum member VictorWang has come across early engineering samples of Intel's upcoming Core 2 Duo E6850 which are stepping 9 revision E0. Stock voltage on the Core 2 Duo E6850 engineer samples vary between 1.22-1.24-volts and the forum member claims the CPU overclocks very well but dislikes voltages higher than 1.48-volts. When air-cooled, the engineering sample is able to reach front-side-bus (FSB) speeds of 533-570 MHz (over 2 GHz if you take the quad-pumped bus architecture into consideration). Intel expects to launch refreshed Core 2 Duo E6x50 series processors later this year with a 1333 MHz FSB. The refresh is timed with the new Bearlake Intel chipsets.
- CEO of Ashley Madison's parent company steps down in Front Page News
- Official Climate Change/Global Warming Thread in Real World Issues
- LG's 'Rolly' roll-up keyboard has a built-in tablet stand, goes on sale next month in Front Page News
- Google Dropping Adobe Flash Support - September 1, 2015 in Back Page News
- Black Lives Matter Or All Lives Matter? in Domestic Politics
- Miscellaneous Launches and Payloads (updates) in Science Discussion News
- Renders of upcoming Lumia flagships leak in Front Page News
- IDC: Apple Watch takes 20% of wearable device market, with 3.6m shipments last quarter in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.