XtremeSystems forum member VictorWang has come across early engineering samples of Intel's upcoming Core 2 Duo E6850 which are stepping 9 revision E0. Stock voltage on the Core 2 Duo E6850 engineer samples vary between 1.22-1.24-volts and the forum member claims the CPU overclocks very well but dislikes voltages higher than 1.48-volts. When air-cooled, the engineering sample is able to reach front-side-bus (FSB) speeds of 533-570 MHz (over 2 GHz if you take the quad-pumped bus architecture into consideration). Intel expects to launch refreshed Core 2 Duo E6x50 series processors later this year with a 1333 MHz FSB. The refresh is timed with the new Bearlake Intel chipsets.
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- Surface 3 (4G LTE) is coming! in Back Page News
- Meet the browser: Opera Next in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Google dev apologizes after Photos app tags black people as “gorillas” in Back Page News
- Official Religion Thread III in Real World Issues
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- Need Help - Gaming PC: Should I upgrade or wait? in Hardware Hangout
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.