XtremeSystems forum member VictorWang has come across early engineering samples of Intel's upcoming Core 2 Duo E6850 which are stepping 9 revision E0. Stock voltage on the Core 2 Duo E6850 engineer samples vary between 1.22-1.24-volts and the forum member claims the CPU overclocks very well but dislikes voltages higher than 1.48-volts. When air-cooled, the engineering sample is able to reach front-side-bus (FSB) speeds of 533-570 MHz (over 2 GHz if you take the quad-pumped bus architecture into consideration). Intel expects to launch refreshed Core 2 Duo E6x50 series processors later this year with a 1333 MHz FSB. The refresh is timed with the new Bearlake Intel chipsets.
- UFO Caught On Camera - 2015 in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Android Apps will ONLY run on ARM-based systems in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- We Texans are brave enough to resist Pentagon in Domestic Politics
- anyway to repair corrupt ost files for all users in Software Discussion & Support
- 50 second Black Screen before sign-in in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Anyone know who this quotations is by ? in General Discussion
- 2 Gunmen Killed Outside [Texas] Muhammad Cartoon Contest in Real World Issues
- Progress ISS cargo flight: FAILURE in Science Discussion & News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.