XtremeSystems forum member VictorWang has come across early engineering samples of Intel's upcoming Core 2 Duo E6850 which are stepping 9 revision E0. Stock voltage on the Core 2 Duo E6850 engineer samples vary between 1.22-1.24-volts and the forum member claims the CPU overclocks very well but dislikes voltages higher than 1.48-volts. When air-cooled, the engineering sample is able to reach front-side-bus (FSB) speeds of 533-570 MHz (over 2 GHz if you take the quad-pumped bus architecture into consideration). Intel expects to launch refreshed Core 2 Duo E6x50 series processors later this year with a 1333 MHz FSB. The refresh is timed with the new Bearlake Intel chipsets.
- Firefox beats Chrome as fastest browser in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- White Cop Acquitted of Killing 2 Unarmed Black People in Real World News
- Surface Pro 3 May Firmware in Hardware Hangout
- News From the Old Country in Jokes & Funny Stuff
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
- The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt in Gamers' Hangout
- TalkHelper Free Skype Recorder 1.8.1 in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.