Dell's XPS M1730, aimed at gamer's with over $3000 cash to spare, is the first notebook to feature an optional AGEIA PhysX Accelerator on top of 512 MB of dedicated video RAM thanks to two NVIDIA GeForce Go 8700M GS on SLI. Gamers on the move will welcome a 17-inch widescreen UltraSharp WUXGA display with 1920x1200 resolution, full HD 1080p support and 7ms screen response time. It is possible to upgrade up to 4GB of DDR2 memory, 2 SATA hard drives for up to 500GB of storage and a 64GB Solid State drive. The computer also features the world's first built-in notebook Logitech GamePanel LCD for stats tracking, 16-color programmable LightFX lighting, a 2MP CCD camera and dual digital array microphones. The 10-key number pad is even accessible at night thanks to an illuminated, full-size keyboard.
- Wireless Repeater Advice in Internet Network Security
- Recommendations for new routers in Internet Network Security
- Dopamine in Software Created By Our Members
- Skyrim Crash to Desktop after upgrade to 10 in Computer Gaming
- Poll: Are you still waiting to upgrade to Windows 10? in Front Page News
- About to become a father in Jan. in Milestones And Achievements
- U.K. Cops Arrest 6 Teens Linked to Sony, Microsoft Cyber-Attacks in Gamers Hangout
- Official Dogs vs Cats in Poll Station
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.