Dell's XPS M1730, aimed at gamer's with over $3000 cash to spare, is the first notebook to feature an optional AGEIA PhysX Accelerator on top of 512 MB of dedicated video RAM thanks to two NVIDIA GeForce Go 8700M GS on SLI. Gamers on the move will welcome a 17-inch widescreen UltraSharp WUXGA display with 1920x1200 resolution, full HD 1080p support and 7ms screen response time. It is possible to upgrade up to 4GB of DDR2 memory, 2 SATA hard drives for up to 500GB of storage and a 64GB Solid State drive. The computer also features the world's first built-in notebook Logitech GamePanel LCD for stats tracking, 16-color programmable LightFX lighting, a 2MP CCD camera and dual digital array microphones. The 10-key number pad is even accessible at night thanks to an illuminated, full-size keyboard.
- Themes incoming for PS4 2.0 and PSVita 3.30 in Sony Console
- Where Are All the Hacked Pics of Men? in Real World Issues
- Tweetz Desktop 0.8.22 Beta in Front Page News
- Say hello to men who hate the NSA but love invading the privacy of women in Real World News
- Speed Test and test your connection speed! in Internet, Network & Security
- Zoom Player Home Free 9.3 in Front Page News
- Base Filtering Engine Won't Start, Error 5: Access is Denied. [Windows 7] in Microsoft (Windows) Discussion & Support
- Open webOS gets a new release and a new name: LuneOS in Front Page News
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.