Dell's XPS M1730, aimed at gamer's with over $3000 cash to spare, is the first notebook to feature an optional AGEIA PhysX Accelerator on top of 512 MB of dedicated video RAM thanks to two NVIDIA GeForce Go 8700M GS on SLI. Gamers on the move will welcome a 17-inch widescreen UltraSharp WUXGA display with 1920x1200 resolution, full HD 1080p support and 7ms screen response time. It is possible to upgrade up to 4GB of DDR2 memory, 2 SATA hard drives for up to 500GB of storage and a 64GB Solid State drive. The computer also features the world's first built-in notebook Logitech GamePanel LCD for stats tracking, 16-color programmable LightFX lighting, a 2MP CCD camera and dual digital array microphones. The 10-key number pad is even accessible at night thanks to an illuminated, full-size keyboard.
- Server Admins: What does it take to be one? in General Discussion
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
- NASA Orion crew exploration vehicle (updates) in Science Discussion & News
- Pale Moon 25.3.2 in Front Page News
- Microsoft adds Apple Watch support to Skype for iPhone in Front Page News
- Windows 10 Windows To Go USB in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- Saudi Arabia says it won't rule out building nuclear weapons in Real World Issues
- Evolution GUI Arch installer in Linux / Unix Discussion & Support
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.