Dell's XPS M1730, aimed at gamer's with over $3000 cash to spare, is the first notebook to feature an optional AGEIA PhysX Accelerator on top of 512 MB of dedicated video RAM thanks to two NVIDIA GeForce Go 8700M GS on SLI. Gamers on the move will welcome a 17-inch widescreen UltraSharp WUXGA display with 1920x1200 resolution, full HD 1080p support and 7ms screen response time. It is possible to upgrade up to 4GB of DDR2 memory, 2 SATA hard drives for up to 500GB of storage and a 64GB Solid State drive. The computer also features the world's first built-in notebook Logitech GamePanel LCD for stats tracking, 16-color programmable LightFX lighting, a 2MP CCD camera and dual digital array microphones. The 10-key number pad is even accessible at night thanks to an illuminated, full-size keyboard.
- Comcast in Talks to Acquire "The Verge" in Back Page News
- Microsoft Band 2 reportedly already being widely tested internally in Front Page News
- Mandriva Goes Out of Business in Back Page News
- Windows 10 Technical Preview in Microsoft Beta (Windows 10)
- FIFA Officials Arrested on Corruption Charges in Back Page News
- Free tablet for participating in a survey in General Discussion
- Office Lens Android now available at Google Play Store in Android
- 301 Redirects - Alternate URL's and Google rankings in Web Design / Programming
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.