Dell's XPS M1730, aimed at gamer's with over $3000 cash to spare, is the first notebook to feature an optional AGEIA PhysX Accelerator on top of 512 MB of dedicated video RAM thanks to two NVIDIA GeForce Go 8700M GS on SLI. Gamers on the move will welcome a 17-inch widescreen UltraSharp WUXGA display with 1920x1200 resolution, full HD 1080p support and 7ms screen response time. It is possible to upgrade up to 4GB of DDR2 memory, 2 SATA hard drives for up to 500GB of storage and a 64GB Solid State drive. The computer also features the world's first built-in notebook Logitech GamePanel LCD for stats tracking, 16-color programmable LightFX lighting, a 2MP CCD camera and dual digital array microphones. The 10-key number pad is even accessible at night thanks to an illuminated, full-size keyboard.
- never go full retard! in General Discussion
- Windows 9 and Windows 365 expected to See The Light Of Day in Microsoft Beta
- Good bye IE...again... (a rant) in Web Browser Discussion & Support
- Hello everyone on their internet machines! in Introduce Yourself
- PS4 and Xbox One resolution / frame rate discussion in Gamers' Hangout
- Replacement laptop (i7, SSD) in Hardware Hangout
- Judge Effectively Decriminalizes Polygamy in Utah in Real World News
- The Big Wrestling Thread! in The Sporting Arena
Please enter your reason for reporting this comment.
The following codes can be used in comments.