iTunes Store file validator is an open source add-in for iTunes for automatic genre tagging from Last.fm, exporting iTunes Store artwork, downloading Lyrics from LyricsWiki, Synchrocleaning iTunes Music Library, recovering playedCount from Last.fm, automatic rating according played pattern, creating statistics for your music library, and many more.
iTSfv has many number of visible and hidden features.
- Fill Track Count, Disc Number and Disc Count
- Fill AlbumArtist from Artist tag
- Embed Artwork from explorer into tracks without embedded artwork
- Copy Folder.jpg to album folders
- Backup and restore play count and ratings
- Report albums with inconsecutive track numbers
- Report tracks with missing tags (Artwork, Track Number, Lyrics etc.)
- Capitalize each word of tag and rename file accordingly
- Add new tracks to library (manually or by automatically monitoring)
- Delete unreferenced tracks from library similarly to iTunes Library Updater
Product Info: iTSfv Home Page
Download Latest Stable v.5.45 | 5.8 MB (Freeware, includes manual)
Download Greatest Beta v.5.47 | 1.8 MB (Freeware, without manual)